1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Are you a big fan of movies?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tedjohn09, Apr 16, 2010.

1. tedjohn09

tedjohn09 New Member

Demi Moore and David Duchovny star as a seemingly perfect couple who, along with their equally perfect teenagers —— Amber Heard (Zombieland, Pineapple Express) and Ben Hollingsworth (The Beautiful Life) —— move into an upscale gated community.
    The Joneses have better goods and game than any other family in town. The only problem is they’re not a family – they are employees of a stealth marketing organization, and they know how to make everyone else want what they’ve got.

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Demi Moore-Stripe tease :p

Best AND worse movie ever XP

(that's all I know)

3. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

I used to be, most movies suck now. Too many special effects, lack of plot, jaded conversations and no realistic characters.

4. stirgo1212

stirgo1212 Well-Known Member

I was and still am a huge 'Naked Gun'/Lethal Weapon fan. Those movies owned...

5. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

I prefer to sit and watch movies than to watch regular TV drama,sitcoms,what have you. Not a huge fan of it, but I have my likes.

6. tedjohn09

tedjohn09 New Member

7. Cheesewizard

Cheesewizard Well-Known Member

i really liked the story about avatar and the special effects made it look believable ^^, best movie ever. but i only see movies that i think il absolutely enjoy

nowadays it seems they show all the funny bits of the movie in the trailer. you think to yourself man this movie must be funny. You come out of the cinema thinking dajavu or what. ive already seen all the funny bits.