1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Are there any Classic (G1) Transformers Episodes available for downloading?

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by Cahos Rahne Veloza, Jan 15, 2009.

1. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Well it's still a long ways before any new Episodes for South Park's 13th Season become available for downloading so I thought why not try finding other Cartoons to download while I wait & out of all the things I could think off to download the Classic Transformers was the one that came to my mind first. So any of you know of any torrent downloads with good enough amounts of seeders I can download from?

2. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

ya, i want to download it as well XD

3. KainOdius

KainOdius Active Member

It's really sad that there isn't one with good seeds. The only one I tried finding had 100 seeders, but 1500 leachers.

It's depressing.

4. XD9999

XD9999 Well-Known Member

is it bad if the ratio of seeds to leechers is low?

5. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

^Usually. Although if you get one with a okay amount of seeds and a high amount of leeches, you'll still get decent speed some of the time in most cases. I've found a few downloads except they're all megaupload etc. So you might have to resort to that if you can't find anything else.

6. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Megaupload & rapidshare links would be okay if they were certified clean though.

7. I've been looking for the original Transformers series, like...Forever, and I can't find any decent torrents on any of the torrent sites, so if you do find one, feel free to tell me :p

8. Cahos Rahne Veloza

This is just a theory of mine, but I guess our best chances lie on IRC perhaps?

9. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

I've got some old videos, i'll transfer the data to a dvd and rip it if I can. I'll then upload it to a media hoster
    I don't know if it will work as the quality is bad as it is at least 20 years old

10. I had pretty much all the original episodes on Vid, but I lost them when we moved, where we stored them caught fire and I lost all of them :(

11. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Sorry, I failed, the data got corrupted on the DVD

12. Oh Noes, gotta try and find somewhere to get them from ASAP, cos they were just the best D=

13. 88stumpy88

88stumpy88 Active Member

I have a complete Transformers box set of the classics it only cost 50$ Australian Worth every cent.

14. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

...prehaps the transformers fans are trying to halt the free torrents XD

Seriously they are diehards!

Then again I would never do that far...and I'm a big fan...

15. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

http://www.ultimatezone.org/viewtopic.php?f=122&t=78727

megashares links tested and working

16. Cahos Rahne Veloza

equity, the link you provided seems to be broken, I can't access the site or webpage.

EDIT: Reply to equity below.

It's IE8's fault it seems, tried Google Chrome & I was able to acess it.

17. equitypetey

equitypetey Well-Known Member

nope just checked it and works fine