1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Arc the Lad III Item Society Mystery Gas job help!!!

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by akiortagem, Jul 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. akiortagem

akiortagem Member

I'm havin' a problem while playing Arc the Lad III.
    It happens when acepted the job at Paltos Guild about some mystery gas at the item society, it's the part when Lutz opened a chest in a basement, then some kind of gas gush out and made everyone dream (a wird one). Problem is when i'm getting at theo's dream a blackout happened, no response, can anyone help?

*the job is available after eternal steel is collected
    Post Merge: [time]1248967893[/time]
    oh and i'm using PSxeven and ePSXe 1.6

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

...not sure, but try getting ethier (or both) 1.7.0 (latest) or 1.5.2 (works best with square games-might be worth a shot)...

Also-not sure which-but try looking under special options on the graphic plugin's menu-you may find something there, though not sure-never played this game you see.

Hoped I gave you some help though :)

3. akiortagem

akiortagem Member

1.7 or 1.5.2 didn't work, thanks anyway

4. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

What plugins are you using?

5. akiortagem

akiortagem Member

P.E.Op.S 1.16 for graphic
    P.E.Op.S for sound
    P.E.Op.S for CD

6. TirithRR

Try out a different Graphics plugin. Like Pete's OpenGL2 2.9, or Pete's D3D 1.77 or Pete's DX6 D3D 1.77

If you upload your memory card file to a place like megaupload, I could download it and test it out to see if I get the same glitch. I have the Arc the lad III images, but I am not very far in the game (just played enough to test it out).

7. akiortagem

akiortagem Member

it's in rapidshare http://rapidshare.com/files/261972822/memcard1.mcd.html

8. TirithRR

Which saved game is it? (there are quite a few on the card)

Also did you try the other plugins?

9. akiortagem

akiortagem Member

the one with the most hours, the bottom one. After loading it, go to the item society, the building before the inn with green banner

10. TirithRR

Just so I know what to expect, what number dream is Theo's? So far I've done Lutz (Number 1) and just started... Valheart? (Number 2)

11. akiortagem

akiortagem Member

numbuh 5

12. TirithRR

Man, these dream sequences are time consuming. I hope ePSXe save states work so I can skip to the freezing point faster.

13. akiortagem

akiortagem Member

they are, and didn't epsxe have save state function? just press F1 to save and F3 to load

14. TirithRR

Well, I've tried quite a few things but it always freezes. Numerous plugins and settings, enabling/disabling sound, etc.

All the compatibility lists show it as 100% for ePSXe. I'm not sure where to go from here :(

15. akiortagem

akiortagem Member

rly? well anyone?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.