1. This forum is in read-only mode.

AR cheats for the cracked Loz Spirit Tracks?

Discussion in 'Cheats & Hints' started by satan13_999, Dec 25, 2009.

1. satan13_999

satan13_999 Member

Okay, so Ive gotten the Spirit tracks cracked rom, butg the cheats from the cheat data base dont show, but they do on the original, What to do? What to do?

2. matty999555

matty999555 Well-Known Member

I've cracked mine and the cheats show up for it. I recommend updating your cheats database. Try GBAtemp.

EDIT: http://cheats.gbatemp.net/

3. satan13_999

satan13_999 Member

Ofcourse i have the newest version, but it seems that the Xenophobia patch has changed the game ID

4. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Download R4CCE and change the Game ID of the Spirit Tracks entry.
    http://home.usay.jp/pc/soft_en.html

Just open the cheats database, browse to the Spirit Tracks entry, and click the "..." next to the Game ID.
    Browse to the Patched ROM on your computer and open it, this will load the patched Game ID into the Spirit Tracks entry.
    Save your database and load it onto your MicroSD.

5. ayle

ayle New Member

sorry for bumping this,

but ive tried using the code editor to find the game id of the cracked LOZ sprint tracks, and it comes up with BKIE 85ad4456. The cheat codes still do not show up.

Ive downloaded the latest codes frm gbatemp and still do not work. Is there anything else I can try for this?

-----Aditonal information: My card is a r4i Revolution for DS, the site on the card is www.r4ultra.com. If you needed this information.---

6. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

okay, i believe that the problem is that you have to many games saved to the file...it's either that or you are modifying the incorrect file. i have noticed with R4 and similar, you can't just modify the USRCHEAT.DAT you also gotta modify the CHEAT.DAT for it to recognize the cheats.....

7. ayle

ayle New Member

there is no cheat.dat just usrcheat.dat

and I deleted all the games in the database except loz spirit tracks and tried with just that one.

8. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

hmm.....are you sure you got the right game ID? i can't really do any tests because i no longer have my copy, but that usually seems to be the problem....but are cheats really necessary?

9. ayle

ayle New Member

I used r4cce.exe to detrmine the game id, so i assume it is correct.