1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Aquarius Baseball No video....somebody???

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by spartamo, Sep 26, 2013.

1. spartamo

spartamo New Member

Hi, this is my first rom since i was a child, or i'm still a child, but i'm just older now, and realize that i cna still play video games. larf ::), anyways, i'm using dolphin emulator, and i'm having trouble playing this aquarius baseball (j) (caravan) rom......

My system, if I can call it that, is a laptop with an amd 64 x 2 dual core tk-57 processor. with an ati x1200 gpu, ( or i think its an apu actually but anyways....), it uses 3.37gb ram (if that matterS), and it's running 32bit vista home version.

The problem is, there is no video, all I see are my system specs displayed in a red font at the top of the screen, I do hear audio though! It plays music then what sounds like misrepresented or improperly processed sound effects, but there is audio, and I can click on the screen and stuff seems to change, so it is running the rom, there's just no video. Does anybody know if this is a settings issue, or if I'm using an incompatible rom, or have any information regarding said shot-in-the-dark conclusions? Thanks!!! (I have not played roms forever and I not sure I ever really knew much about settings or trouble-shooting before anyhow) :-\

Spartamo

2. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

its not an apu, the a64x2 and x1200 are separate components and both are quite old now.

The fact your specs are being displayed in red would suggest to me that its complaining about them. You can try playing around with the video config within the emulator