1. This forum is in read-only mode.

AP Fix needed for Kingdom Hearts 368-2 days

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Eadelas, Nov 24, 2010.

1. Eadelas

Eadelas Well-Known Member

Can anybody send me the AP fix for KH 368-2? Would really appreciate it.

2. TheFreakinDuck

TheFreakinDuck Well-Known Member

I own the game but I'd rather play the ROM version for now...and I've been waiting for months for help with the AP fix. xD I'm with you, if anyone has the AP please let us know :)

3. Ratchet2325

Ratchet2325 Well-Known Member

Ap? i have it for my R4 running wood 1.14 and i havnt got any ap

4. HeartofSword

HeartofSword Well-Known Member

Well,here http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=23731.0
    What's your flashcard?

5. frebels

frebels Well-Known Member

There have been patches out for months

6. Kiekoes

Kiekoes Guest

Which flashcard?

7. Ratchet2325

Ratchet2325 Well-Known Member

a little off topic but im pretty sure the game is call Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days

8. Dreamerx3

Dreamerx3 Active Member

i actually need a patch for the english one too, i've tried a lot of em but they don't seem to work, i have r4 original v1.18. was hopin' if you could post a preloaded one that would definitely work, please and thanks.

edit: if you have a translation + AP patch for recoded, i'd appreciate that too, please and thanks. :D

9. HeartofSword

HeartofSword Well-Known Member

368/2 Days is another version of the game.I really don't know what's the diference though :p

10. lugia543

lugia543 Guest

368 is the misspelled name after it has been patched

11. TheFreakinDuck

I haven't gotten the ROM patched yet. And apparently that one patcher by Rudolph doesn't patch that particular game. I'd have to look at the email exchange we had again to remember what he said. And some of the links in the KH 358/2 Days thread don't have downloads there anymore.

So, yeah, how can somebody help themselves when the help has vanished into thin air?
    I still haven't gotten a properly

12. http://filetrip.net/f7414-Kingdom-Hearts-3582-Days-%28U%29-Fix.html

13. TheFreakinDuck

Thank you very much :)

14. Dreamerx3

Dreamerx3 Active Member

deleted.

15. TheFreakinDuck

The patch is only half complete. When you try to complete Mission 27: Investigate Beast's Castle the game completely freezes after the cutscene upon Mission Complete

16. Tomoka

Tomoka Well-Known Member

That wouldn't be AP... try again, if it still happens, back-up, and format your SD card, if it still happens, it's a bad ROM :p

17. TheFreakinDuck

Well the freezing only happens if you don't skip the cutscene. But it's a ROM I downloaded directly from here before Seph had to stop allowing DS ROMs for download. I just like to watch cutscenes, as most others do too, to learn more about each part of the story. So it doesn't neccessarily (SP?) stop you from completing game. It's more of an annoyance.

Also at Mission 32: Vanquish The Heartless Threat, the screen goes black anytime someone tries to enter the boss area.