1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Anything new about a patch release for

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by Dannymizer, Mar 20, 2013.

1. Dannymizer

Dannymizer Well-Known Member

the Revision C R4ids.cn ?????

I have the unfortunate Rev. C carts that still have not had a 3DS patch released. There is a patch for it to work on DSi 1.4.5 but am wondering if anyone heard any news at all about a patch for 3DS coming. I keep checking their website but still nothing out, all it says is that they are still working on patch for those few Rev. C carts but it has been like that for over a month since the release of the dsi patch.

To top it off I have 3 that are all Rev. C that do not update for 3DS. Two of them are only a few months old and the other is about 5 months old. They were all ordered from zhuzhu.

It will suck if I have to buy and replace all three again in such short time of usage.

2. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

Uh... there's patches for the Revision "C" cards.

Just scroll down a bit: http://www.r4ids.cn/news.htm
    They're there.

Or, just download this file.

3. Dannymizer

I have the revision C that has not had a patch released to work on 3ds, the only patch currently available is only for the DSi ver 145 that was released on 1/23

I was just asking to see if anyone heard any rumors of a patch still being worked on for 3ds newest update that will work on my type of revision C. Just to clarify, there is two types of revision C carts that I am aware of and I have the ones that do not update for 3ds yet

4. Dannymizer

Thanks for trying Ethan, I actually have updated one of them with that DSi v1.4.5 patch that is also listed on their site, but cart still will not work on the 3DS newest update with it. I don't have a DSi with v1.45 so I don't know if that patch is even working for DSi's newest update, but it did change the App Icon to a Cartoon Kid pic.

The Patch that you listed there for 3DS will not update on my carts, when I tried to load it it just says FAIL. I inserted cart and reinserted and nothing will get this patch to run/install on my Revision "C" carts. I have the unfortunate C carts that did not get a 3ds patch update yet and may never get it. If They were a few years old then I wouldn't care as much but I only had them a few months.

I tried contacting "zhuzhu" and I was offered to send them back for repair but it would take about two months to make the swap/repair.