1. This forum is in read-only mode.

anyone watch the game?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by pb89baller, Jun 12, 2009.

1. pb89baller

pb89baller Member

Did anyone watch game 4 of the NBA finals?
    That game was intense and as a Laker fan I went through a range of emotion
    1st half: Astonished at how the refs were giving the game to Orlando on a silver platter, Bogus calls that lead to foul trouble for odom, bynum and gasol.
    3rd quarter: Shocked that the Laker comeback was lead by ariza. I also found it funny that when the refs don't call completly phony bogus calls the lakers outscore the magic 30-14.
    4th quarter: Pissed off at the Lakers inability to close out the game. When Howard went up for those free throws, If he makes one of the two the game is over... and then he missed his first i was like cmon one more.... then he missed the second! Lakers rebound call timeout! Now all they gotta do is make a 3 with 10 seconds left, Fisher pulls up shoots SWISH game is tied! Were going to overtime!
    When Fisher hit that 3 in OT followed by the rebound to Gasol for the dunk i went crazy the game was over! Game set match. Orlando is done. There is no way they are gonna win 3 straight when the lakers haven't lost back to back games in the postseason, and it wont happen now! Especially when two of the three are in LA.

2. CloudBoii12

CloudBoii12 Well-Known Member

AWWW NO!
    WAS IT TODAY?
    I MISSED IT D: D:

3. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

I've watch it..
    during the 4th quarter though....Kobe Bryant is da' Man!!

4. CloudBoii12

CloudBoii12 Well-Known Member

I'm just happy Lakers won :)

5. meganova

Me too,
    Go!Lakers!!Go!!
    Ganbatteee!!!!

6. Karl202623

Karl202623 Well-Known Member

Yep,Watched It.:D

7. aaaaaaa7

aaaaaaa7 Well-Known Member

I'd rather eat a goat alive and shoot a hoop outside.
    It rhymes.

8. meganova

Huh?
    anyways,what are the latest game?