1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Anyone want to start playing (league of legends)?

Discussion in 'PC' started by amskhan, Jul 22, 2012.

1. amskhan

amskhan Active Member

yeah im a lvl 30 free player.
    the game is a team strategy game type.
    with a 3v3 and a 5v5 map
    you earn ip after every game that you can use to buy things(characters).
    I am a free user.
    I have provided my referral link along with my in game name.
    it is a very fun third person strategy game

2. athemoe

athemoe Well-Known Member

You should go to the RomUlation IRC.
    I'm sure you'll find some people there.

3. amskhan

amskhan Active Member

great tip, i looked around doesnt seem like many r on

4. thricee

thricee Well-Known Member

been a player since day 1. now riot just releases Overpowered champions every second week gets money from people using paysafecards and unbalancing the game.champion that does true dmg 300% with his ulti and if he deals a killing blow the cooldrown resets. other overpowered champions that can easily penta.nerf everything. i would suggest against this since if u are starting now as a new player it will take you ages to catch up without spenting real money .used to be a free to play now its more like spent to play

5. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

no you didn't, in fact people have been talking about league of legends all day in the channel

6. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

you obviously didn't read the forum rules either, since they clearly state that referral links are not allowed.

7. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

I don't like LoL, I always get asked to go to the Jungle where I die from that stupid dragon

8. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Except not. If you look at any post game screen you will see that Darius often does the least damage outside of the support. He's good at finishing champions but that's about it. 1v1 he's kinda meh and teamfights he's not very important.

9. thricee

well darius after release was op because of the flat dps he could deliver. i used to do AS build on him in addition to frozen mallet. you could easily dominate top lane because you would add stacks of the bleeding and if they had 5 stacks and you did your ulti it was extra 300% dmg. as far as i am concerned you could be the shittiest top without farm but if you were smart enough and got a heart of gold early game then end game u just dominate.why is that?well because the enemy will have to focus your ad carry and by the time they unlease everything including their escape mechanisms then u go in attack with frozen mallet and thats it. anyway its not only darius the one that was op after release.when miss fortune was released you could have scores like 32-0-x the range of the ulti was like HUGE. strategy of riot nowadays>>>>release a cool lookin champion that dominates his lane>>>have everyone spent money on paysafe cards to buy him>>>>>>next patch do ultra nerf to "balance">profit.

i am just glad i abused the debit card hack on christmas. gotta love holland and the fact i decided to migrate to east servers :D all my friends got their hacked stuff deleted by i got 10 pages of runes/all skins/all champions for free :p but meh i dont play anymore.
    if you just started playing LoL you will have a hard time with all the trolls.if you try solo queue its gonna be a pain in your nerves.i would suggest this only if you have experience with dota or HoN and you have some friends with you/use skype or vent. thats all :p

btw i am a support guy i usually play sona and trust me she is op more than darius x)

10. Toastapotamus

Toastapotamus New Member

Darius can do a lot of damage, yeah, but a major problem with him is he lacks gap closers. His pull is somewhat short (though cone pull is just kind of funny in and of itself) and aside from that you need to use summoners. The slow is nice, but its melee range. He can punish mistakes by dishing out heavy damage, but if someone can poke you out of range, there's not much you can do. I think that early on no one knew how to fight against him and hes reaally easy to use.

And... yeah, I have to agree on that last part, MOBA communities are some of the worst I've seen on the internet. Most of the time people won't talk, when they do its talking crap and being insulting. Definitely try to play with friends or just have thick skin and ignore people.

11. thricee

main reason i quit LoL was because my friends wanted to go higher lvl of gaming which involved going to net cafes and competing in tournaments.i did this only in season 1 earned me a few euros but thats it. you really do need a thick skin if you wanna dodge all the flamers on the game. solo queu is what we call low elo hell. nowadays i just pop in play AD sona and do legendary for teh lulz.i also did like 40 loses on a streak just so i team up with total newbs.its fun watching them feed then turning the game since i was smart enough to get gold per second items. higher lvl queue doesnt have so many flamers since games are smooth and both teams say gg wp but on low queue they are like EASY NOOBS and stuff like that. btw if people actually really wanna start playing might as well sell my account on west haha :p

12. Landon1

Landon1 Well-Known Member

Great. I main the role Morello, the champion designer hates the most, Support. SONA.

13. thricee

Oo trying to make sense out of it?

14. amskhan

amskhan Active Member

sorry for breaking form rules mr admin

15. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Well I'm not online much but here are my nicks in case someone wants to invite me for a game if I'm online.

EU NE: Ensiferous (Smurf account where I just try new shit out, currently level 21)
    EU W: PetieThePanda (Level 30 but haven't played it in a while due to how many cunts are in league at level 30)
    NA: Ensiferous (Almost never play it, maybe once or twice per year, no idea what level, but low)

16. rook2King

rook2King Member

LoL @ dat Daruis. I still believe it is truly free too play though. You haven't even mentioned one click to win xin zhao.

17. JohnnyPe

JohnnyPe Member

I'm getting a little bored with this game, that's true. I've only played for a month.
    But I didn't notice any 'money-sucking'. Except for skins, you can buy everything with your own efforts.