1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Anyone reading Pluto?

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by MangaRx, Feb 14, 2010.

1. MangaRx

MangaRx Well-Known Member

Just asking. I think it's a good series, fun to read, like how Astro Boy has been turned into some real psychological terror. Me thinks.... 9/10 Whats your opinion? If you haven't read it check it out!

2. florin

florin Member

I read Pluto a while ago, in my opinion one of the best mangas written, Atom is my favorite character although Gesicht is pretty awesome

3. riksa90

riksa90 Well-Known Member

I'm reading it, and it's a phenomenal series. Naoki Urawa is just a genious when it comes to story telling. How would have thought that Tezuma's adventure classic could be so smoothly turned into an intense psychological triller. Definetly one of the best I've ever read.

I really recommend reading it. Here a little spoiler-less summary for those who are interested;

The stroy is built around Gesicht (german for face), an high-tec robot, working for Interpol. He attempts to solve a mystery behind of string of murders of famous robots and humans involved with robot rights. What makes it more weird, is that evidence suggest that a robot is behind the murders. Which should be impossible, the first case in 8 years.

4. evannick

evannick Well-Known Member

XD i love it
    and i like the speared robot

5. checirecat

checirecat Member

I had read it, too.

Naoki Urasawa, the author of its work, arranges Astro Boy (Tetsuwan Atom) well.

Maybe Osamu Tetuka, the original author is pleased in the heaven. :)