1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Anyone played Zelda DS games on PC?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Mishiro, Jul 22, 2010.

1. Mishiro

Mishiro Member

I tried a while back and it seemed that it was very difficult using my mouse touch pad as the stylus. I might try again. Anyone have any tips or anything?

2. rokkubr

rokkubr Active Member

3. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

I didn't have any difficultly when I was using emulators more often than I do now.
    But, trying to play it on Desmume Wii would be a challenge. :p

4. Stanley Richards

Stanley Richards Well-Known Member

I find it funny, that you would want to spend money buying a tablet just so you can play free DS games on your PC instead of you know... getting a DS and the game.
    Yes, there's a lot to know using the Stylus. It's really hard. I remember awhile back, one dood asked if there were cheats to pass
    That Pirate Girl
    from Phantom Hourglass.

5. Reider

Reider Modereider

A bit, and I frankly wouldn't even recommend trying. They really should've made it so you could use the dpad and buttons instead of making it virtually all stylus. =/

6. Mishiro

Mishiro Member

That's what I was thinking...

Ok, I guess I won't try. What a shame. I'll just wait until the system and games become extremely cheap. (I can't let a Zelda game go by without playing it eventually.)

7. Reider

Reider Modereider

It's not just the controls either, it's all the other stuff you have to do like blow into the mic and close the DS to get doors and such open.

It's possible through an emulator, but it's an absolute pain in the ass if you don't happen to have all the stuff to substitute for those things. I don't have a mic for example and I'm not willing to go buy one just to play the game. =/

8. rokkubr

rokkubr Active Member

It´s not like buying a tablet is a waste of money,unless you dont like drawing.Plus he asked about how to play it on the PC so why should i talk about flashcards?0.0

9. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Yes, but a flashcart is cheaper then the tablet, especially if he has no interest in drawing

10. rokkubr

rokkubr Active Member

Now you are making me wonder,why didn't he buy a flashcart in the first place then?

11. SignZ

SignZ Well-Known Member

I wonder if he even has a DS.

12. Mishiro

Mishiro Member

No, I don't have a DS.