1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Anyone need an accountant... includin ebay sellers??

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by andy_lampard, May 6, 2010.

1. andy_lampard

andy_lampard Active Member

So the next topic.... if you're reading this i hope the answer is yes you do... well message me or post and i'll be in touch..... good rates and can be done online.... am i allowed to post this? its kinda advertising?...if im not allowed sorry moderator, feel free to end it

2. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

$5 TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT

3. msg2009

msg2009 Romulations sexiest member

nah i do my own
    some things are best kept to yourself ;)

4. andy_lampard

what accounts? sorry no americans only english.... (not qualififed in other contries tax laws)
    Post Merge: [time]1273139673[/time]
    bnp fella...... if you're gonna do your own in that sense dont post it you fool, every key typed on every page is stored by service provider and WILL be made available to authoroties.... big fines for dodgers

5. msg2009

yes my accounts, i paid £60 tax last year :)

6. sylar1000

i will slander your accountant credentials

7. andy_lampard

sylar 1000 ... mine or mr bnp guy?....if you're refering to mine you really wont

8. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Considering the nature of these forums....I'd have to be wary.

Sure a nice forum user here sent me a hacking tool for my psp for free, but still...

Anything that involves money or giving stuff isn't a good idea on a rom site, if you can meet them in person then yes, by all means...

(I got paid to hack someone's psp before, $50AUD for a job that cost really $2 for internet to download the tools :p )

9. sylar1000

yours :)

i will

<3 u

10. andy_lampard

i dont see how you can.... im not saying you're incapable, just my 'credentials' are merely a piece of paper in a frame sat on my office wall... a little difficult to hack that really.

11. sylar1000

An accountant on a rom forum, you're already a born thief ;)

12. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

I could delve into that...but no.

...as long as you meet your clients in real life, I see no problem.

13. andy_lampard

lol.... fair play.... im actually just really bored and playing no$gba while downloading ffx for emu.... probably not the best way of looking for work being on here at 11:07 (uk time)

14. msg2009

hey mine are all correct, anyone checking it will see that ;)
    its the things that you dont mention and what they cant prove, plus im on a pay as you go mobile broadband with no record of myself or my address so good luck finding me

15. andy_lampard

pay as go braod band paid how? any card purchases ever made from computer? theres always a trace and suprisingly inland revenue will do more investigations than the police every year!!!! what you dont report can always be traced too, and its not them who have to prove it, sadly it you...if they say you have dodged , then you have until YOU prove it... super gay i know but life for you.... still proud english?

16. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

May I remind people that this is not posted in the random section, spamming this thread with posts not related to topic will not be accepted. (Sylar!)

17. msg2009

pay as you go broadband as in the 02 shop
    i dont make card purchases on my computer, i dont even own a card
    nobody can trace a job paid in cash

you should know all the tricks if your an accountant

18. andy_lampard

you spend the cash... theres the trace... most taxi drivers and hairdressers say the same thing, and you wouldn't believe how many i know bankrupt from fines

Post Merge: [time]1273141502[/time]
    the time has come for me to say goodbye and do some work.... fairwell ppl... sylar... stop misbehaving.
    And get a bloody job.

19. msg2009

you have to be stupid or greedy to get caught

20. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

how? its not like there is a transaction log on your wallet... most place dont keep a record on who buy what unless you join a membership or somethign similar.

unless the bank have install a tracer on your cash.