1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Anyone like Hellsing?

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by AcroneSF, Jul 9, 2009.

1. AcroneSF

AcroneSF Well-Known Member

I just loved the series. Anyone else like it?

[​IMG]

2. I do! I really do like this series! I loved reading the manga... I loved watching the anime [the Gonzo one]... I loved watching the OVAs... I loved reading the prequel 'Hellsing: the Dawn'... I even read some of the Hirano's works that preceeded Hellsing, seeing how the characters were first conceived [almost all of them are hentai, BTW... But the interesting fact is that there are almost all the principal characters, such as Alucard, Pip Bernardotte, the Major, the Captain...].
    The only thing I'm expecting, now, are new chapters from 'the Dawn', new OVAs and, but this is just a dream considering the censorship imposed by the Church, seeing the OVAs fully translated in Italian with GOOD translators and voice actors airing on TV.

3. NekoHennuli

NekoHennuli Well-Known Member

I do.
    I've seen the anime about three times, I have manga's from 1-5 atm and I've seen all OVA episodes that has been aired.
    My favorite characters are Alucard-sama (OF COURSE!), Integra-sama, Walter-sama and Rip van Winkle. And I hate Seras. She's just a whiny little bitch.

4. Dynodevil

Dynodevil Well-Known Member

I got hold of this series a while ago but never got around to watching it. But going off what you've said i may start viewing asap :D

5. dracky w

dracky w Well-Known Member

I love it(first adult anime i ever watched)

6. shinigami_666

shinigami_666 Active Member

i love it, the newest OVA is out this month but it probably won't be subbed until early august

7. kait

kait Well-Known Member

i just love it
    august too long
    wish they could hurry up
    alucard scariiiii

8. AcroneSF

AcroneSF Well-Known Member

Good to see that im not the only fan ^^
    Post Merge: [time]1247208328[/time]
    I took a while but i finaly got my hands on it! All 13 episodes of Hellsing :D If anyone would like me to, i will upload it to a hosting site and give you a link.

9. asiandumbass

asiandumbass Active Member

The manga was AWESOME. It was great. It was like putting those classic monsters (dracula, werewolve) into trigun.

The anime on the other hand was ok. But when compared to the manga, the animed sucked for me. They cut out so many things. It was like the Helsing was neutered.

10. meganova

meganova Well-Known Member

Yep,I like it.
    I have lots of hellsing figurine

11. eildus

eildus Active Member

The manga was so-so.

The anime however is just god awful, I couldn't stand it and oh god, the dub is so much worse.

Seras Victoria though is so <3

12. ClydeOne

ClydeOne Well-Known Member

I've watched the series and the OVA's that have come out so far and I enjoyed them a lot...now, all that's left is for me to read the manga. :)

13. GothiqueFTW

GothiqueFTW Well-Known Member

I like it a lot, I can't wait for the new OVA to be released. I got to know that show when sparkly vampires were all the hype. I really love Alucard and Sir Integra, and oddly enough the German military man (he appeared in OVA 5 with a very long spctacular speech).

14. EmmaGebz

EmmaGebz Well-Known Member

I like it ;D it's probably my current favourite anime

15. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

I just started reading the manga yesterday. It's good.

16. kait

kait Well-Known Member

hey guys anyone watched OVA VI
    if not then i can post the link if any of you like to watch it
    i'm watching it now^^

17. GothiqueFTW

GothiqueFTW Well-Known Member

You watched OVA VI? Was it subbed??

18. kait

kait Well-Known Member

yup all the way

19. jasonT929

jasonT929 Active Member

loved it a reallu 'cool' anime

20. Kisame99

Kisame99 New Member

Hellsing is one of my favorite anime! =D Although, i do prefer the manga over the anime