1. This forum is in read-only mode.

anyone know these kind of games?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by shadowball11, Jan 21, 2010.

1. shadowball11

shadowball11 Member

ive asked this question before but most of those were chinese or another language
    but...
    im looking for the kinda games where u walk around exploring and u see a monster instead of when u touch the monster you go in "battle mode" u actully press the button A or B and u attack with your sword,staff ect
    I Got

final fantasy ring of fates
    phantasy star
    assassins creed 1(tryin to look for 2)

2. rock91

rock91 Well-Known Member

Chrono Trigger is good ^_^

3. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

I think he meant action rpgs ::)
    Try Soma Bringer with english patch, Kingdom Hearts 356/2 Days and Avalon Code :)

4. shadowball11

shadowball11 Member

yah i played all u listed besides avalon code thanks ^.^
    any more?

5. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

Hmmm... You could try Super Robot Tasisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier. It's turn based, but the combat is quite exciting, see on Youtube ::) Also, Tales o Hearts has nice active battles, but it's in japanese, unfortunately :p Zelda games aren't actually rpgs, but you also can swing your sword here ::) Oh, and Castlevania has rpg elements too ::)

6. shadowball11

shadowball11 Member

yah im stuckin super robot taisen,i finished zelda(spirit tracks and phantom hourglass was awesome) a

7. kme92

kme92 Well-Known Member

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days is an awesome action RPG
    Ninja Gaiden is a nice action game too

8. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

There aren't many action rpgs for Ds in english :( Shame, I love this genre ::)

9. Arron_zero

Arron_zero Well-Known Member

You can try draglade, not exactly action rpg but oh well. Element hunters is unique too though it isn't in english >< Oh and give lunar knights a try. I didn't like the graphics but I love the gameplay idea. The other good action rpgs are already mentioned above. And for your info, perhaps the 2 best action rpgs on the DS, tales of innocence and tales of hearts, have english patch that are really close to completion. Also blue dragon : awakened shadows(english) is rumored(maybe?) to be coming out this year too.

And you seriously have GOT to try the world ends with you. It's an action rpg though it uses the touch screen instead of A and B button.

10. short4ds

short4ds Active Member

Custom Robo is really good action!

11. shadowball11

shadowball11 Member

thanks alot guys!
    ive plaed some i didnt really enjoy lunar knights lol