1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Anyone in Japan? about flashcarts

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by tiramisukisu, Apr 22, 2009.

1. tiramisukisu

tiramisukisu Well-Known Member

I am coming home next week and buying DSi for work. I bought my DS lite flashcart while living overseas and before it became illegal. I checked today and nobody is selling DSi flash cart anymore. o(;â–³;)o

Has anyone bought from overseas store and can recommend safe website? I want to buy Acekard2i but I know Japan post open overseas express mail and inspects if there is illegal. (≧д≦) If you bought overseas, was there no problem? Sorry I am nervous. (>_<; ) The arrests were in my prefecture. orz

Akihabara is not option for me.

Thank you! o( _ _ )o and nice to meet you! (^∇^)/

まゆみです。こんにちは! (^∇^)/ DSi用のマジコンを海外から買った方いませんか?よかったらぜひ感想聞かせて欲しいです! o( _ _ )o

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Are you trying to ship to Japan or ship out of Japan?

3. tiramisukisu

US or Europe to Japan. Will there be no problem with customs?

I found a Japanese site selling Acekard2i finally. But it is for US$70 sale price! Normal price is US$120! (≧д≦) It says I pay for 1 month email support on how to get roms from foreign site. (-_-)

There is also a US$280 support + forum + flashcart package. Annoying. (;â–³;) I wish Japanese knew about romulation.net...

4. Sacker

Sacker Well-Known Member

Can't you just goto the Ueno Trainstation area... theres tons of stores still selling... under the table so to speak.

5. tiramisukisu

My home is very far from there... But maybe I meet an old friend in Tokyo this week end so I will look for. Thank you for the information! You live in Tokyo then? I grew up in Dasaitama. orz

6. Sacker

Sacker Well-Known Member

no, don't live there anymore, used to live in Shinbashi, sorta close, but not really ><, I used to goto Ueno Trainstation, just across the street to get tons of used game carts of all flavors.... way better than Akiba.. imho. unless your looking for departo type stuffs... I visit my relatives there every summer since 74... still going even there even though the Yen is super expensive right now :D , ironically even japanese folks having a hard time ::)

7. tiramisukisu

Then you are Japanese too? I was curious always if there are Japanese here. I just found one man. Now two men! \(^∇^)/ Maybe there are more but shy because it is English. I was shy too because my English is poor.

I know about hard time. My work is not doing good even if it is for vanity of women. You know how conscious Japanese women are about appearance and fashion and pay so much for trend! I did not expect financial crisis affects me but many women are now taking break from spending much money. (>.<)

8. Sacker

Sacker Well-Known Member

Yea, theres probulary alot more japanese folks lurking here... at least we can confirm ourselves LOL. Sorry to hear about your mishaps, wish you well.

9. tiramisukisu

Thank you! I am going home tomorrow so you are only 1 left now. \(>_<\) Nice meeting you and have fun during summer visit! (^∇^)/