1. This forum is in read-only mode.

anyone heard of YPbPr V2HD Video AV HD HDMI Converter Upconverter1080P ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by jackass@lala, Jun 21, 2014.

1. jackass@lala

jackass@lala Well-Known Member

anyone heard of YPbPr V2HD Video AV HD HDMI Converter Upconverter1080P ? does it really do the job ?

2. jackass@lala

i just bought one unit of the v2hd video converter. i will do review of the item when i free .

3. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

That is arguably the most stupid title for an app I have ever read.

4. jackass@lala

this is to play playstation 2 in hdmi tv

5. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

my experience is that upscaling isn't a good idea, as it can cause the image to become distorted. Your TV will be capable of displaying the image at it's native resolution, just plug the console in and use it.

6. jackass@lala

but i saw pretty convincing videos from the youtube which shows the gameplay footage that used the video converter/ up-scaler is better as compared to default cables. my up-scaler is yet to arrive. i can;t wait to try on it.

7. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電

;D When it arrives, do a review just like you said.

8. jackass@lala

okay will do. :)

9. jackass@lala

okay. i get my hands on the YPbPr V2HD Video AV HD HDMI Converter and i had tried it. overall, the image quality is not as impressive as i thought it would be . maybe i tried it on a 24 inch tv.i think it will be more impressive if i have a 42inch tv to try on. as i already own a ps2 to hdmi dongle converter, i think the quality is still 10 to 20% better in terms of color and quality because it is adjustable with some buttons as compared to my ps2 to hdmi dongle converter . certainly, if i really need a graphic boost i will play ps2 games with pcsx2. : )