1. This forum is in read-only mode.

anyone have a zoroua egg??

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by Devilkid32176, Mar 5, 2011.

1. Devilkid32176

Devilkid32176 Well-Known Member

ok, im really wondering if anyone has bred zoroua yet and has an extra egg i could get from them
    here is my info for black:

FC: 1893-0319-1807
    Name: Steve

~~off-topic~~~

ok, if anyone has the extra event celebi & event shiny dog that has been transferred to black or white willing to trade them also, so i might be able to do those events also :) thanks, i will be just happy with a zoroua egg

2. Conrannex

Conrannex Guest

The union room antipiracy would interfere with that, wouldn't it?

3. Devilkid32176

no, that would be wifi, not the union room :p

man, why is everyone being mean to me today :(
    i ask a simple thing on gamefaqs and here and i get chewed out cause someone keeps saying they are legends and cannot be bred but they have genders and was able to breed in the japanese versions >__>

4. BigGangstaKillaC93

BigGangstaKillaC93 Well-Known Member

Bro, your using a flash card, so why not use some AR codes? There's a new update that has codes for Pokemon B/W EUR roms on Filetrip, I don't feel like posting it, but it shouldn't be hard to find. Oh, and use the mystery gift selection in the main menu every once in a while, I just got my Liberty ticket using it. I think the gifts change about once a month.

5. Devilkid32176

well, sorry for the late reply, but i like to run without using AR codes on the games >__>

6. BigGangstaKillaC93

BigGangstaKillaC93 Well-Known Member

You'll have to wait for the next event, hopefully next month, I want Zoroua too.

7. sinnoh2

sinnoh2 Well-Known Member

I'm currently breeding
    So once i get an extra egg
    I'll be sure to contact u ^^

8. maxmahito

maxmahito Well-Known Member

I've the egg.Only problem is I don't have a DS and use an emulator.So, if you'd like to take my save, transfer it to your DS and take another DS with your save and use the Friend code method, I'll give my save with a zorua egg in it.

9. Devilkid32176

well, i have gotten the events from a friend, also, gotten the japanese zoroark with the move snarl on it, hopefully i can get an hell of a breed combo off of it, cause next after i know snarl is on the egg-poke, then going to breed till it has dark pulse on it :D

10. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

Don't the events only activate if the cats/celebi are transfered using download play from a real game?

11. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

Actually, the pokemon wondercard event can be re-trigger using pokesav's wondercard option. There's this option on the bottom right side, you can upload the original wonder card .pgf and tweek a bit (the region and add the wondercard ID number as well as replace the wondercard japanese title to the english title), and you should get a legit pokemon out of it. I had done so on the zoroark (snarl/bark out) movie 13th event wondercard and it was registered in my pokedex as a legit pokemon. Had also done the same on the movie cerebi and 3 legendary dogs wondercard via uploading in on Pokesav's wonder card option, all are proven legit method because I was able to trigger the zoroa and zoroark event using those pokemon. If its not legit, the event will not be triggered.

After all a legit pokemon caught/traded is shown by the red circle you see in the pokedex. Pokemon transfered using the .pkm file method will never show up in the pokedex's register.