1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Anyone have a DS-X and working PS0??

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by illvillain187, Nov 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. illvillain187

illvillain187 New Member

It works for the most part, but characters can't save when I go online in freeplay its the default character and not the one I made, could anyone help me out with this? thanks.

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Ds-X?

Is that a flash cart or ds model ???

My assumption is ethier you need to patch it, or because everyone else hasn't reported any issues...a better flash cart like the acekard.

3. illvillain187

illvillain187 New Member

Thanks for the reply, DS-Xtreme is the cart -- it plays almost every patched game, and it loads and plays PS0 it just seems patched wrong for the DS-X for example - the game wont save the character I make, I cannot load into single player, when I play free play its the default character that has nothing, and when I get items and money it doesn't save.

if anyone plays a working PS0 on a DS-X please let me know.

4. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

...Oh now I get it.

No offence but this is why I searched for the acekard, no game I have unless it has a translation have ever needed to be patched, just new firmware and go.

If you can I'd advise an acekard, this game has worked on everycard so far I've heard (first few post I seen reported even r4 user's have it working without patches).

But best of luck for the patch.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.