1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Anyone got word on english translation of Zelda DS?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kidwithshirt, Jun 21, 2007.

1. kidwithshirt

kidwithshirt New Member

I know the JP version is out, and the US version is coming out probly sometime around christmas

But i m sure some enthuasists out there will take their time and actually translate the Japenese version into an english version

Anyone heard anything about this anywhere?

P.S I know on the Chinese DS forum i go to, they are doing a Chinese version of it, coming out within this month.

But an english version would kick ass ^o^ ::)

2. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Well considering that it was JUST released I'd say you still have a lot of waiting to do.

3. kidwithshirt

kidwithshirt New Member

hey seph. Happy bday btw. Dawg from IRC >.<

-

Anyway, I m english and Chinese bilingual. So I could enjoy the game fully in either Chinese or English

considering the game is only available in japanese. The chinese forum (Handleheld gaming forum. Cngba.com/forum) is very popular, they have about 10000 users online on forum at one time.

So they have 3 dedicated teams of translator that are in charge of translating the game.

As far as i know, the Chinese verison will come out within the next two weeks.

-

So if my chinese buddies are so dedicated, i m not surprised if any english speaking enthuasists would do the same