1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Anyone find it hard to look for good games?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by EmuBoy, Aug 8, 2007.

1. EmuBoy

EmuBoy Well-Known Member

Anyone find it hard to look for good games? i mean it's very hard when there is no comments about it and espeacially no screenshots!
    once i got one of those games with no comments and no screenshot and it turned out to be a game with the crappiest looking graphics i have ever seen.well we could fix that by putting screenshots on games without them so people can see how it's like so please help out with that and i will to 8)

2. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

We rely on our users to add screenshots and classify our games, so if you download a game and play it then go to the details page and update the genre, add screenshots, rate it and perhaps even leave a comment with a detailed rating.

There are a lot of options for letting users know if a game is good or not, so if we all help each other out the site will be much better.

3. hen

hen Active Member

Sometimes view can be deceiving. I was waiting patiently for the game that looks magnificant in the screenshots untill I bought it and find out that it was a an utter crap. I think you can find the reviews of the game first by visiting ign or buying new gamezine.