1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Anyone excited or anxious?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by sawyerseals, Feb 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sawyerseals

sawyerseals Member

is anyone waiting for the kingdom hearts 358/2 days coming out for the DS? I can't wait for it :D I know it comes out in February but I don't know when soooooooo ;) lets all hope it comes out soon!

2. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Fixed the SMS language in your post since our [rules] does not allow it, I also moved your thread. Please take more care when posting in the future.

3. sawyerseals

sawyerseals Member

sorry thank you for fixing it :D and keep doing a good job ^^

4. asdzxc123789

asdzxc123789 Well-Known Member

I dont like Kingdom Hearts...

5. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

I think KH is over rated

6. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

I like the Disney Characters in Kingdom Hearts. Why won't Square-enix just make an all Disney RPG Game anyway :p

Screw Sora & all the Final Fantasy elements in Kingdom Hearts :p

7. andrew100

andrew100 Well-Known Member

does anyone know when is the exact date it will come out? because i think Kingdom hearts is a very good game and if you havent played it then, start playing =)

8. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

My opinion is the opposite of yours; I hate disney...

9. kanakacheek

kanakacheek Well-Known Member

Isn't kingdom hearts targeted toward young kids? I found it childish but still fun :) I'm excited for this game

10. Wolfdemonpaw

Wolfdemonpaw Well-Known Member

over all i liked kindom hearts 1 & 2 on ps2 but i ill have to agree with cjdogger most of the disney chactors did kinda ruin it a bit for me...
    but on the other hand i did like the lion king world :p

11. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

It's silly characters like Mickey Mouse and Winnie the Pooh that make it too childish

12. Wolfdemonpaw

Wolfdemonpaw Well-Known Member

yeah thats true but on the other hand they did try to make it for all ages & while playing it i did look beyond childishness of the game & focesed on the parts i enjoyed like near the end on kh2 where u have to fight 1000 enemies non stop on your own... i really enjoyed that part but it was still to easy & i finished under lvl 50 & with the 3 power up sute things ( forms i think they was called) at lvl 5 or less cose i never needed to use them.

13. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

Yeah I do like sword fighting and killing shadow creatures...

14. icelol

icelol Active Member

hmmmm KH 358/2 days I've been waiting forever for this game gonna be epic cause of the multi play organization XIII + I
    and a huge back story to what happened during the 1 year war.... i mean sora's sleep/memory thing yeah gonna be good =]

15. DragonQuester

DragonQuester Well-Known Member

Well Im waiting for a Square enix game called Dragon Quest V AND Dragon Quest IX

But Kingdom Hearts was actually pretty fun for the GBA.. the story was kind of boring, but the fighting sparked my interest.

16. orangemonster

orangemonster Member

Kingdom Hearts for gba is good? I guess i need to buy it...

17. TheBill1979

TheBill1979 Member

There is a decent port of it on the PS2. It's called Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories. It retails for about $20 USD. If you have the option, I'd recommend it over the GBA version.

18. rickyrickred

rickyrickred Well-Known Member

agreed

19. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

Kick up a 5 month old topic just to say you agree with something that was said?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.