1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Anyone dressing up for Halloween?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by maggiemaymay, Oct 9, 2009.

1. maggiemaymay

maggiemaymay Well-Known Member

For the last few years, my son was dressed up like Darth Vader complete with a talking helmet and a lightsaber that lights up. Finally this year, he outgrew his costume. This year he's going as Slash from Guns 'n Roses. I bought him a top hat and a witch's hat from the dollar store that came with black hair that I cut off and curled and then attach to bobby pins which can then be pinned to his hair. He will be wearing Rayban sunglasses and a nose ring. He plays the guitar and will be attaching a portable amp to his belt. Black tee-shirt, black jeans and jean jacket completes the costume.

2. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

I'm going to shave all over, get my eyebrows plucked, put some make up on and style my hair. I will then wear some women's clothes. I look like a convincing woman. A very good trap.

3. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

I don't trick or treat anymore. But I still want candy.

4. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

I like scaring children.

5. Omega00

Omega00 Well-Known Member

I want to get a Genesis Rhapsodos costume...but I don't think it's happening

6. kamuikurou

kamuikurou Well-Known Member

Oh wow, do people still do that trick or treat? Man, I want the candies too.

7. ggrroohh

ggrroohh Well-Known Member

Sadly no... :(
    Halloween is non-existant in where I live...

8. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

Don't dress up, but I let the kids and I get a share of the candy stash for driving them around.

9. kamuikurou

kamuikurou Well-Known Member

Is there any particular type of candy that always present in Halloween?

10. MadmanNero

Candy corn? I see them every year...I hate 'em too.

11. g@l1h

g@l1h Well-Known Member

We don't have any Halloween around here Kamui.

12. bhatooth

bhatooth Well-Known Member

all we do is tell stories about ghosts and hauntings but there was a time when we dressed up

13. Reider

Reider Modereider

No dress-up but plenty of booby traps in the yard. I don't believe in giving free candy so if they can make it through all the bear traps and stuff, I figure they earn it by not dying.

14. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Should see me drive when angry-that would scare anyone.

...too old for it...and it's not widely celebrated...a few kids do it...but sadly a few get mugged...always on the news-ONE kid or 2 get's mugged...

If everyone went no one would mug because they would be seen-but it's only 1/50 kids ratio in Australia...

We still have halloween shows :)

15. MadmanNero

Hell yeah make 'em earn that shit! LOL

16. Mikiie

Mikiie Well-Known Member

It's huge here, I would go but I don't think I have anyone to go with.

17. Rysio

Rysio Well-Known Member

There isn't Halloween in my country, but this has to the best costume ever!
    [​IMG]

18. Irili

Irili Active Member

My little brother's still young enough to trick or treat so I'm still in luck in the candy department! Plus he gives me an excuse to dress up! I'll probably just be a witch again. I've got this cool spiderweb cloak and a witch's hat!

19. Mcoupe69

Mcoupe69 Guest

im 23 and i usually go to a costume party every year out on my friends property..its always very fun ..but as for trick or treating this year..i might slap on a mask, knock my voice up a few octaves and hit a couple houses that i know have big candy bars :)

20. Sarah Kreuz

Sarah Kreuz Well-Known Member

Halloween was getting really popular in Germany the last few years. Many kids are going for the "Trick or Treat". Even if we got our "Karneval". :) But i never get dressed up for things like that.