1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Anybody wanna play me in brawl

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Gietz, Apr 1, 2008.

1. Gietz

Gietz Well-Known Member

As the topic says. Friend codes in my sig. :)

2. Warren_303

Warren_303 Well-Known Member

I would but I have to setup my internet connection and router again.

I'll let you know tomorrow if your still down.

3. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

I would, but how would you feel playing a person using a 256kbps speed in the PHILIPPINES?

Laggy? I guess, but It is constant also! so wanna play?

4. Gietz

Gietz Well-Known Member

Yeah sure. I'm from Aus, and i usually play american's, so i get used to lag. Post up your FC.

5. Warren_303

I added you a few days ago Gietz I will be able to play on Thurs for sure if your down.

You too Karnage, I'm actually curious to see how bad the lag will be. Add me and I'll play you sometime too.

[​IMG]3609 0750 6443

6. Gietz

Gietz Well-Known Member

Ok. I've added you. Now i just need Kamages FC.

Oh God I hope he uses DK.

7. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

I'll post up my FC when i feel like it, I have to attend my sister's grauation today, so It'll be somewhere around my vacation... it's 3 months...

I use Lucario and Captain Falcon fool, don't underestimate me.... Lucario's timing is one to be owned with :p

8. Gietz

Gietz Well-Known Member

Damn. Oh well. I should be able to cheap you out as Puff, ROB or Marth. Especially at spear pillar.

Lucario is pretty good, but his recovery, is pretty lacking when your being walled by puff. :-\

9. Warren_303

I could never play well with Lucario. I'm not sure what it is but I cannot play with him or Olimar.

I'll smash ya with Ike.

10. Gietz

Gietz Well-Known Member

Ike. Bahahahaha. A friend of mine plays Ike. He has never beaten my Marth. Marth > Ike.

11. Warren_303

:D

I'll play ya with Marth too, good fighter I agree.

12. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

Lucario's playability is timing, and guessing moves, especially with his vB, double team, and hit recovery is good since he can wall jump....and if lucario is close enough, he just goes on top of jiggly puff, and right when they touch, double team, easy....

13. Gietz

Gietz Well-Known Member

Right when you touch jigglypuff. WTF. I could just rest you.

Although it wouldn't necessarily KO you, cos of its somewhat nerfed knockback, but you would still rack up a hell of a lot of damage from the flower effect.

14. devinjulian

devinjulian Well-Known Member

::) I've added you guys and I look forward to playing. Add me: My friend code is 4983-4725-4200!

;D

Just IM me (AIM Screenname: DevinJulian) or email me (Gmail: [email protected]) anytime you feel like playing.

15. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

Not to go off topic but am i the onyone who noticed he said KARNAGE NOT KAMAGE

16. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

TR4Q.
    Tiers are for queers!

(hits person with wiimote)