1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Any xbox 360 live users look here.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Freeisbetter2010, Apr 9, 2010.

1. So I have a total of (12) 1 month xbox live codes I want to sell. They are not normal codes they are 1 month trials so if you have a gold account that is about to expire you have to wait till it turns silver to apply the code. So my price will be about $4.50 per code and I only take paypal guys. So if anyone is intreasted please contact me by email. Also I am a new user on here so if this is not allowed here please by all means go ahead and lock/delete the topic mods/admins. ;D My email is [email protected] I will email the code as soon as we reach an agreement.

2. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Is this a prostitution ring in disguise?

3. What? lol. :) I just have a bunch of these codes I don't need and I want to get rid of them. I'm not going to give them away because they are 1 month codes that would just be stupid, I would only do that if I had 48 hour trials. Also I sort of read the rules a liitle bit and it didn't say I can't advertise and if its not allowed I have given my full consent to lock/delete this thread. My appologies. I am not a troll and very very legit.

4. sylar1000

sylar1000 Well-Known Member

But Free Is Better :D

5. nemesis11

nemesis11 Well-Known Member

i think it is

6. @sylar1000 lol. can't agrue with ya!