1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Any ways I can help?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by yakisoba1, Aug 22, 2007.

1. yakisoba1

yakisoba1 Member

Started coming to this site about two weeks ago and I absolutely loved it, I have been telling alot of people about this site, but haven't had the time to get back on like i wanted to since i was in the middle of moving for college, but anyways I just wanted to know anymore ways to help the site, any ideas?

2. tapwatah

tapwatah Well-Known Member

Donate. Post. Upload. Subscribe to premium membership! There are lots of ways to help, and help is pretty scarce. You could also design templates, that's what I'm doing.

3. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Yeah if you're a very talented designer then we're always looking to add templates to our collection.

Uploading screnshots is another way, we aim to have four screenshot for each of our games. :)

4. tapwatah

tapwatah Well-Known Member

Yay! You took my suggestion on reccomending 4 screens.

5. yakisoba1

yakisoba1 Member

I can really work on screenshots and donate, not very good at templates, quick question though, how can I get the psx emulator on my comp to work, my comp is three weeks old, so it has plenty of speed, the problem is it either goes way to fast, or way to slow I can't find a good middle grounds, any hints?

6. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

in your graphics plugin configuration, look for an option labelled 'Frame Limiter' and set it to 35

7. poiboy

poiboy Well-Known Member

adding screenshots = satistifying fun (that's how i help)

;) (silly post, and i'm very tired!)

8. yakisoba1

yakisoba1 Member

thanks loonylion enjoying the iso's ;D