1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Any Phantasy Star Zero Action Replay Codes out yet?

Discussion in 'Game Help' started by LinkMasterJ, Nov 13, 2009.

1. LinkMasterJ

LinkMasterJ Active Member

I was wondering if there was any out to use yet. I just want an Infinite Money code since I always seem to run out of it when I want to re-stock on supplies (Those bosses are a pain)

Thanks in advance.

2. Kage56

Kage56 Well-Known Member

http://cheats.gbatemp.net:8080/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=1035

add them manually .-.

3. LinkMasterJ

LinkMasterJ Active Member

Cool, I'll do that thanks! :)

4. Zairen16

Zairen16 Member

maaan i hate AR codes, even though u want it for money what for other people??
    it ruins everything, especially online <.<

5. spire208

spire208 Well-Known Member

Why do you want to cheat takes all fun out off the game I mean whats the point of playing if your gunna cheat im sorry but I dont see the point. :(

6. hightimes

hightimes Well-Known Member

well i think it's an ok request. a traditional gamer might not like it but for noobs they need cheats like this. i'm personally a traditional gamer i don't like to use cheats but it doesn't hurt to know there some out there.

7. three_strangers

three_strangers Well-Known Member

I don't understand to point that you're trying to make hightimes. I mean you would only need to know that cheats exist if you want to use them.

8. hightimes

hightimes Well-Known Member

i guess if you think like yourself. just because i know cheats exist does not mean i will use them. i do not see the problem with cheats. they make some games fun.

9. three_strangers

three_strangers Well-Known Member

I understand your point now that you explain what you mean. Sorry for assuming things, I can jump to conclusions sometimes. -w-
    I must admit to using the auto-play cheat on Ouendan just for kicks. :p But on WiFi enabled games I don't think its fair for people to use cheats. Even if its something as 'harmless' as max money.

10. Flashrogers

Flashrogers New Member

Maybe you'd want to cheat and use these codes so that say, if your DS with PS0 in it got stolen, all you have to do is buy a new DS, PS0 and AR and use the codes to more or less, get your files back. Let me know if there are any xp, item and story advancement codes ok?