1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Any musicians here? (music lovers are welcome too)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by buuured, May 26, 2009.

1. buuured

buuured Well-Known Member

yeah i make music but im not very good and tbh the musicians on the site i upload on aren't too kind just wondering if there were other musicians who wanna talk about their work btw i make chiptune.

2. buuured

ouch i feel for you good luck though i never took music as a subject its more of a hobby(probably why i suck)

3. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

lol you wont be getting any qualifications in producing chiptunes. they dont do that kind of thing.

4. MadmanNero

MadmanNero Well-Known Member

Used to drum a little back in the day, but now that I f'ked my hip up I can't do the base drum anymore, so I tried my hand at a gutair...didn't work out too well so I gave it all up and never went back to it.

5. koniferus

koniferus Well-Known Member

I play around with Reason 4 and Fruityloops. I love techno!! I play the guitar, saxaphone, harmonica, ocarina, and just bought a double mijwiz to learn. I'm also learning to play the Electric Violin, but I don't practice as often as I should. MUSIC IS LOVE~!

And Good luck WINTER!

6. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

I'm planning to enter Rockquest next year, although I'd much prefer to do a metal act.

7. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

I play the guitar, apparently very well. I made quite a few (instrumentals) songs. Although I'm shit for writing so all I have is guitar and the occasional bass. I usually jam with my sister and her friends. I don't have much of anything to show off besides a few tabs with a my own made rhythm thing (easy to write in for me) :\

8. waylonn

waylonn Well-Known Member

You have to do that on a other day. That day is my birthday.

I play drums :)

9. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

I can play the trumpet.. but haven't since school, and a bit of keyboard. I want to learn how to play the guitar, but I've never got round to buying one.

10. NekoHennuli

NekoHennuli Well-Known Member

Well, I don't paly any instrument, but I sing.

I've sang as long as I can remember. I've only taken lessons in high school, for two years. I studied classical singing.
    Nowadays I sing at home, or in karaoke bars, and my biggest dream is to become a professional singer.

11. Sacker

Sacker Well-Known Member

I used to play the piano, violin, ukulele, but that all stop once I passed age 18.

I sing when friends go drinking + karaoke, pls bring your own earmuffs ;)

I have several guitars but never bothered to learn to play, maybe someday when I have time, I can go learn it.

12. buuured

well alot of people played guitar i never did, it involves talent i kind of drummed but never had a kit only sticks xD which also involves talent and ive never been much of a singer but my mate taught me how to pig squeal so im gewd

13. Littlekill

Littlekill Well-Known Member

I play the skin flute pretty well.

I've also touched on guitar a bit, im not to good though, i dont apply myself enough, but i can play the Elfen Lied intro song on guitar.

14. marcy

marcy Guest

I played accordion for 5 years.

15. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

I'm looking to buy a guitar, does anybody have suggestions?? I'm looking for a good brand with a good history. I'm not willing to spend anything over £100 either.

16. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

I can play the harmonica and I like to mess about with 8-bit music programmes

17. Kifoulzouk

Kifoulzouk Member

COOL !
    I play piano for 6 years (I am 14 ) and I love that !

18. buuured

http://www.8bitcollective.com/ this is a good site to listens to other 8bit mucis and get some great feedback on yours the only problem is the 8bc community aren't as friendly as they used to be.

19. timmy1991

timmy1991 Well-Known Member

I'm a self taught musician...
    Guitar, Drums, Keyboard and Vocals... I'm like a one man band

20. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4K74k9gkr0