1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Any members of VnTopic?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Lephantome92, Jul 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lephantome92

Lephantome92 Well-Known Member

I need help from anyone on VnTopic, if you don't mind. The admins seem to enjoy *coughs* screwing me in the butt *coughs*, and keep deleting my posts. I don't try and go along just posting useless crap everywhere, I try and do a decent job. I used to have 36, now I'm down to 14. I tried to joing the vntopic group when i had the 36, they checked my posts, then, *coughs* screwed me in the butt *coughs*, and decided I just had 14 good ones. (this is actually lower than the last time they decided to (see above)). I just put up a gallery, but I have this overwhelming feeling they're going to see some slight hole in it, and (see above).
    anyways, since it seems they don't want me to be in the group or get the 200 posts i need to unlock the Ryujin 3.5 help (also significantly less for some other things), would you be willing at all to feed me links? I have the same username there, so you can check me out.
    please help!!

2. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

This has absolutely nothing to do with RomUlation, ROMs or anything even remotely with this forum. Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.