1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Any idea for a new zelda DS game?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by melleopberg, Jan 10, 2010.

1. melleopberg

melleopberg Well-Known Member

I got an idea... Some evil demon thing has let the world do explode so that everything is floating all around. So humans created many aircraft-like-things like airbloons and flying machines. (like in assasins creed 2) I got no more ideas, maybe you got? (yes i do but then its gonna be a long topic)

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Again this ain't no debate.

NEXT

edit

They need new concepts...or at least some voice acting to make it a bit more enjoyable than reading text :(

3. nex26

nex26 Well-Known Member

The Legend Of Zelda : The Carbon Footprint.

Air travel is a no no.

4. darky000

darky000 Well-Known Member

Legend of Zelda: The City Life.

Have Zelda be placed in our modern civilization. That I got to see.

5. JynxJester

JynxJester Well-Known Member

The Legend of Zelda: The Link to the Link to the past.

You must figure out puzzles to truely figure out Links past and future.

Yeah, the title was a joke... but man; I would love a game where Link must find out about his timeline... that'd be awesome and helpful.

6. kanakacheek

kanakacheek Well-Known Member

Voice acting but not spoken words. Something like what Midna did was quite nice, I thought, it was perfect for Zelda. And Link should never speak, I cannot imagine him having dialogue...

7. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

True, Link having dialogue other than his shrieks and gasps would be retarded.

Midna’s speech wasn’t great though, it gets annoying hearing those high and low pitched tones as a voice imo.

8. dee292

dee292 Well-Known Member

imagine ganon with american voice acting:S

9. pompster

pompster New Member

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/253819

nuff said

10. xelados

xelados Well-Known Member

Spirit Tracks is the way to do Zelda on the DS. No complaints.

Bringing hi-tech into Zelda just doesn't work. We're lucky that trains managed to fit in. If we started seeing all sorts of modern technology in Zelda, it'd ruin the feel of the game completely.

11. lars131

lars131 Guest

I'd like seeing an remake of Ocaria of Time on DS Maked pretty well, but yea title say New, i will go with an non-toonish zelda for once we have had many of these toonish Zelda games and beginning missing the Ocaria style... with adult link... so yea next should be either a remake or an really nice adult zelda game

12. melleopberg

melleopberg Well-Known Member

Maybe twilight princes remake for NDS?

13. lopolativo

lopolativo Well-Known Member

i would laugh if they created an average turn based rpg game out of zelda where once again zelda was kidnapped then the hero (link) must go off to some random places defeating a boss in each place and meeting new friends along the way
    i dont think anyone would get it :S

14. DarkSylux

DarkSylux Active Member

LoZ: The Adventures of Ganon :D

i have always wished there would be a game where Link and Samus cross paths! The Triforce opens a dimensional rift to the Metroid universe :)

15. Usoppu

Usoppu Well-Known Member

You just reminded me of Metroid 64: the ocarina of time, gotta play that once finished lol

16. 8256614

8256614 Active Member

Anything...just not CG Zelda. I'm sick of the cartooniness.
    As much as I love that lil' Link chibi, ...no. ¬_¬