1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Any Good PS1 Iso's or even some bin and cue

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Easy_Boy90, Nov 25, 2014.

1. Easy_Boy90

Easy_Boy90 New Member

[size=14pt] Hai Just looking for some nice ps1 games that are low on size because of the point restriction thing anything under 150mb will do. Posting links will be much, much appreciated! but not required[/size] ;) Looking forward to see your suggestions!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

2. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電

RomUlation Forum Rules

[quote author="Seph"]- Post must not use excessive caps or incorrect punctuation; this includes, but is not limited to, excessive exclamation marks at the end of words; usually seen in topic subjects.[/quote]

And there aren't many good Ps1 games that are below 150 mb, none that i know of.

3. Blazemax

Blazemax Well-Known Member

he didnt use caps, he used font size change. a few games i know of that are under 150 are mostly japanese games from the simple series, and little ralph. though it is japanese, it is action game with a little 2d fighting style at the end. its enjoyable at the least.

4. Easy_Boy90

Easy_Boy90 New Member

I didn't use caps Dark Infernape just font size like blazemax said

5. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電

Yes i see that. And you don't have to make the text super sized, it wont get any extra attention or anything by doing that.

6. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

I used to do something of the sort years ago:

And never once did I get in trouble with it.

I did get in trouble once for using a helluva lot of emotes & Exclamation marks on a single post at one time when I was still new.

The guy was just practicing his right to "Freedom of Expression" by using a larger bold font. And his post isn't derogatory nor offensive in anyway so why the harsh remarks?

7. Dark Infernape

Dark Infernape Raiden 雷電

Wasn't being harsh at all, just quoted the rules here for him.

Dragonball GT - Final Bout Filesize: 53.3 MB
    Crash Bandicoot 3 - Warped Filesize: 107.8 MB
    Crash Bandicoot 2 - Cortex Strikes Back Filesize: 111.5 MB
    Breath of Fire III Filesize: 72.1 MB
    Digimon Rumble Arena Filesize: 170.9 MB
    Final Fantasy Tactics Filesize: 184.8 MB

Not many good games under 150 MB.