1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Any basketballers?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by 1Blacks1, Feb 14, 2008.

1. 1Blacks1

1Blacks1 Well-Known Member

May i ask you readers if you play basketball? and if you do could you answer some questions for me?

Q1 - What basketball Team do you support?

Q2 - Which Basketball Player do you like most and why?

Q3 - Do you play Basketball with friends outside or in a Club/Group/School Team/Outdoor team etc?

Q4 - Do you play any console Basketball games?
    E.G NBA Ballers, NBA Live 2008

Here are my answer

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Q1 - I support Boston Celtics

Q2 - I like Ray Allen because On April 19 2006, Ray Allen broke Dennis Scott's ten-year-old NBA record for 3-point field Hoops.

Q3 - I play Basketball with Friends/Cousins and in a Basketball Club. i did play for my School team but i got kicked out because i wouldn't do my English Homework :'(

Q4 - I Play NBA Live 2008 on the PS2. I'm hoping that they make NBA 2009 to be online Compatible with the PS2 (Obviously its going to come out for the 360 & PS3)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading and Posting

2. kanwarrulz_123

kanwarrulz_123 Well-Known Member

Re: [Blacks] Any basketballers? [Blacks]

Q1. I support San Antonio Spurs.

Q2. I don't feel so special in SA spurs players than their teamwork. I love Tracy Mcgrady.

Q3. I play basketball almost daily with my friends.

Q4. I own almost all NBA games except the 2008 one.

3. 1Blacks1

Sweet. i was thinking that i was the only basketball player here. i play like about 3 times a week for like 4/5 hours. i need to improve my skills/tricks/flash moves and my 3point shots

4. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

Sorry, I watch a different type of Basketball, the PBA league, sometimes NBA

1. I support Spurs also ;D

2.Well hes from the PBA League, James Yap

2.Daily

3.Nope, not really, I'm a practical person,who hates the sports games for some reason

5. 1Blacks1

i was going to start watching the PBA league but i kind of lost my intrest in it. im going to start watching it soon

6. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

The PBA league is kind of boring if you ask me, but I hate watching Basketball, or playing it on consoles, I'd rather play it out there, and live it :p

7. les1312

les1312 Member

Q1) I support the NJN (New Jersy Nets)

Q2) I have to say Luol Deng cos he is just amazing. (And British ;D ;D)

Q3) I play with some of my friends. Im also on 2 teams, my college team and i represent my region of england aswell in the adults side cos im to good for the under 18's.

Q4) I play all the NBA street volumes they r good games and i also play NBA live 2007 and 2008.

8. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

Please do not abbreviate words.

9. les1312

les1312 Member

ok i wont. didnt know i was doing something wrong :-[

10. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Easy to know if you're doing something wrong our not by reading the [rules].

As for basketball I really only play for fun once in a while, don't follow any leagues or support any clubs.

11. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

I play a bit of basketball, for fun of course, not competitively. I'm not too bad at it too:p

12. 1Blacks1

Sweet sweet. atleast i now found out that people play basketball and not that So called "Soccer" I hate it.

13. Sparx01

Sparx01 Member

1.Phoenix SUNS
    2.Steve Nash and Amare Stoudmire. Nash: sweet offense, best passer in the league, fast.
    3. I play basket ball with friends. suck at my handles but good rebound and shooting.
    4. NBA2k7

14. sla03rs

sla03rs Well-Known Member

1. Houston Rockets

2. Yao Ming (Just because I'm Chinese by heritage ;D)

3. I play with friends from time to time, I'm a football/futsal player so basketball's just for fun for me

4. NBA 2K series hands down the best since Live went to the dogs at 2005

15. aquaboy123

aquaboy123 Active Member

I like the phoenix suns w00t

my playyer is steve nash, and amare. I like the way nash and amare play, especially the passing game.

I play hoop it up with my friends, and also in another league.(we got so close to winning a championship)

I play nba 2k games on my ps3

16. ultragunner

ultragunner Member

I play basketball.

Q1-LA Lakers

Q2-Michael Jordan. Because he was the best in his time.

Q3-I play outside alone or sometimes with neighbors at the subdivision.

Q4-NBA Street, NBA Live, NBA Ballers, NBA 2K series.

17. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

I play basketball at school, district champion. ;D I live in Portugal, and here basketball is not very popular, so there aren't many teams here, and I don't pay much attention. I like Shaquille O'Neil, for some odd reason, I always liked. I used to play NBA Ballers, PS2. Lost interest in it. I was going to start playing NBA Street, but i found out I couldn't play it unless it was original, and I can't find it in here. :(

I share it, bro. I dislike football.

18. syx

syx Active Member

Q1 - I support Phoenix Suns (of course, they're the most offensive team out there)

Q2 - Bruce Bowen (don't know why, but i also play a full-fledged defense type like him)

Q3 -yes, actually i'm on scholarship because of it (well, sportman scholarship, now i do both basketball and boxing)

Q4 - only NBA live series

19. kanwarrulz_123

kanwarrulz_123 Well-Known Member

Phoenix Suns, never seen them hitting much baskets. I really loved the NBA street series.. anyone played?

20. sla03rs

sla03rs Well-Known Member

just like street games, fun for the first couple of hours then it gets booooring

well its a personal thing simulation games seem to have more competition into them