1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Antipiracy LAWLZ: Post the most ridiculous here

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by personuser, Oct 12, 2010.

1. personuser

personuser Well-Known Member

Inspired by a brief chat on the super scribblenauts AP thread, post the funniest AP in-game messages and ads here.

My fave ad:

[​IMG]

Yay! We just got our teacher ARRESTED for giving us FREE SOFTWARE to help us with our stupid boring math! And we got MONEY!

I love how happy the kids are as the poor teacher is hauled away, and pretty much has just lost his entire career thanks to some douchebags who hate math.

C'mon, you KNOW that was their motivation. That and the 1k.

2. doughboy

doughboy Guest

never seen any like these really...
    the tpb lawsuit(s) conplaints are hilarious...
    even more if you use 'microsoft sam' or another voice using 'at&t natural voices' :p

3. iluvfupaburgers

iluvfupaburgers Well-Known Member

i hate the super scribblenauts one, it just repeats the intro over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over over and over and over and over and over again...

4. doughboy

doughboy Guest

and over again...