1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Anti-Piracy Games

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by johnx, Dec 14, 2009.

1. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

I think that all games that have anti-piracy should still be stickied in the Technical Help Thread.
    Because I have seen people asking about for example how Kingdom Hearts isn't working.
    So I thought if it was still stickied it will help people.
    For example this: https://www.romulation.org/forum/index.php?topic=29536.0

2. Blade5406

Blade5406 Well-Known Member

It'd be better if you edit your first post and put up the links to the thread/topic but in an organized manner.

3. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

I put up one link

4. kamuikurou

kamuikurou Well-Known Member

But too many stickies will full the first page with old games very few users care about, those big games with AP was stickied when the game is a hot release though... I think it's better if there's a thread that lists the link to previous AP threads. :)

5. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

Yeah that will be good and very helpful

6. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

We might create one thread that links to them instead. We cannot have 20 sticky threads.

7. ace1o1

ace1o1 Well-Known Member

yeah...like list of AP games . or something like that.

i've seen sites that have a lot of stickies on their forums and it makes it that much more confusing.

8. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

I started on this a few weeks ago. But lost interest after I realized just how many games have the feature, and figured it'd be skipped over by users anyway, just like the search feature is :)

I have a notepad file saved on my desktop with links and such for a quite a few of them, but it's not finished.

9. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Would love to have it up and stickied Tirith. :)

10. johnx

johnx Well-Known Member

That would be good.
    TirithRR I see the list is up good job.