1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Another epsxe problem.

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by samB888, Jan 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. samB888

samB888 Member

Recently i started having issues with epsxe for sometime i was able to run the emulator without any trouble but now all it does is crash on me and no matter what i do i can't seem to fix it it crashes every time i use it on any game and even the bios and here's the thing it happens on older version's and other emulator's too like pcsx now the only one that works for me is psxfin 1.13.i tried deleting it from the registry as well and nothing.

Any ideas on how to fix this would be awesome.Thanks.

2. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Maybe it's a hardware issue. A problem in something that is shared by all the emulators. Or some non emulator software like DirectX or something.

3. samB888

samB888 Member

problem solved,mods do what you will to this thread.

4. rock91

rock91 Well-Known Member

LOCKEDDDDDDDDDDDDD

btw mods? Why Don't you guys directly DELETE the threads instead of locking them?

5. samB888

samB888 Member

i always wondered that myself. ???

6. TirithRR

TirithRR Well-Known Member

Because any info in the threads should remain available for those who actually use the search function to find answers.

And as such, you should tell everyone what the fix was to your issue. :)

7. samB888

samB888 Member

I had my computer reformatted because of a serous virus anyway i had my cpu wiped clean and put back the way it was (sort of) i guess reinstalling the video drivers fixed it.

Note: i did not loose any of my rom and emulator files because i put that stuff in a secondary external drive.

so when i tried it again it worked. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.