1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Annoying ROM IMAGE Help please ALL SAVE NDS Files do Not look Normal!

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by dragneon007, Oct 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dragneon007

dragneon007 Well-Known Member

I was Deleting video's today to free up space on my laptop and uninstalling programs like my iTunes and I think I might Have screwed up something because all My ROMS no longer look like NDS cartridges and my SAV files no longer look like Battery files they just look like Ordinary NOTE files here is a picture

[​IMG]

The games still work on my NO$GBA and SAV files also work but my Problem with this is that It's driving me crazy that all the files LOOK THE SAME!

PLEASE I beg someone if they know how to fix this and make them look like the Original Image they had

Thanks in advance

EDITED:
    I already tried Restarting my computer

EDITED2:
    This is what they Should look like!
    [​IMG]
    and now they don't look like that and I can't stand it.

I'm willing to give someone a free wii game worth 500 points if someone can help me out.
    EDITED!3
    I am a Dumbass! I figured it out Ignore this thread! I found out why my files where acting stupid it's because I had winDS pro Installed and when I un-intsalled it, it made all my NDS folders look like NOTES never mind what I said earlier

[​IMG]
    I fixed it! False alarm! thanks for caring thoe!

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

Re: Annoying ROM problem Help please I think I screwed up

I can't help out your issue-but...

I just use a "filing" system-all games in certain folders, etc...

So your just bothered by the icons being changed-most of my icons all look the same-i just read the file extensions or just right click and see what they are.

Guess I'm patient...I guess.

BUT-prehaps someone could help (the icons you originally had...are new to me.)

1.WHAT os are you using?

2.Can you list all the programs you un-installed?

3.Are all other icons normal?

3. dragneon007

dragneon007 Well-Known Member

I'm using a windows Vista 64-bit Operating system

I only un-installed two and the first one wasn't major it was about 1mb or smothing like that I can't remember it because I knew it wasnt something major it was a stupid little program I barley used and I un-installed it

second one was iTunes

and after that I simply just started to delete video's to my recycle bin

all other Icons are normal only the NDS SAV files are messed up, but can still be played on NO$GBA and my flashcart however everything eles is all normal. I just can't stand looking at the files like that and its annoying me.

EDIT:
    anyway to check programs or files I removed?

EDITED
    lmao I think I figured it out I'm gonna test and see if this program I have is causing the issue if it is causeing the problem I will Reply back with further details

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.