1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Annnnd now is when I realise I have so much to do >_<

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Aiiko, Jan 3, 2009.

1. Aiiko

Aiiko Well-Known Member

Back at college on Thursday where I might have to give a long presentation about communication and demonstrate on how to put components into a PC and make then delete drives; I'm so not prepared. I need to finish writing out my presentation, practice it a couple of times, make sure I won't mess up during the demo and I have a massive financial spreadsheet to start for Friday.
    Well I did do some work over the holidays but I had an extremely bad cold followed by a virus which put me out of commisssion for nearly two weeks. Bugger it all >_< Sometimes you just have to laugh at these things...

Oh dear God. After that little rant I realise that it hasn't taken me too longer to write up the presentation, I just need to flesh it out a bit now. I sound like a whiny emo don't I?

2. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

You should see my todo list for the next few days, I don't even have a deadline, I just have a big fat red "should have been done last week" stamped over all of it. It's not school or anything, but every day it's not done completely is a waste of money for me. =/