1. This forum is in read-only mode.

anime suggestion

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by kingofgamemasters777, Feb 14, 2009.

1. kingofgamemasters777

kingofgamemasters777 Well-Known Member

hey im looking for new anime too watch but i dont know what ones are any good so got any suggestions? iv watched yu yu hako show (<i thank thats right) DBZ, one piece, Zatch Bell, and of course naruto.

2. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

No it's Yuu Yuu Hakusho ;D

I don't know any of the new Anime out there, but if you like some classics I suggest you try Flame of Recca, Kishin Douji Zenki, Tenchi Muyo, Ah my Goddess, Tenjho Tenge, School Rumble, Azumanga Daioh & Love Hina.

3. Draco0465

Draco0465 Member

You should watch Full Metal Alchemist, Full Metal Panic (currently watching) or Trigun (just done watching xD), it's your choice anyway :p

4. piggyman

piggyman Well-Known Member

Try bleach.

5. kingofgamemasters777

oh an one thing i forgot to mention no love or romantic  crap, i like action. and where can i find the first episodes of bleach form dettebayo?

6. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Well Love Hina, Ah! My Goddess & School Rumble are on a funny tone, not really love mush crap if that's what you were insinuating.

7. kingofgamemasters777

no i was just saying for anyone else who post, i diden't even know what thos wore.

8. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

go watch FLCL great OVA only 6 episodes though
    and dattebayo started subbing from like the 60th episode before that it was lunar subs i think

9. kingofgamemasters777

anyone know where i can get the first 50 episodes of bleach subed by DB?

10. ClydeOne

ClydeOne Well-Known Member

I don't think DB did any before ep. 50.... I was checking for it...I'll have to check some more.......
    anyhow, my suggestion for an anime will be Outlaw Star...maybe you've already seen it..

11. crazytuna

crazytuna Well-Known Member

no Lunar Subs subbed the first 50 episodes of Bleach

12. Bladegun8

Bladegun8 New Member

if you like violence, Berserk, Gungrave, Hellsing, Ninja Scroll, and Afro Samurai are all good

13. Datanotfound

Datanotfound Well-Known Member

Hellsing is pretty good. Trigun was excellent. Desert Punk was a nice one as well.

All of those above are of the action genre.

14. raelcore

raelcore New Member

try Code Geass, if you like maniac's trying to make the world better, and if u like mechs, overall its a pretty awesome show you should give it a chance. :D