1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Anime styled games that should get stateside releases with english/usa audio

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by hirokaski, Aug 21, 2011.

1. hirokaski

hirokaski Well-Known Member

hi all have any of you wanted to play those games japan keep to themselves but either never bother or just make it like a subbed anime

i have a lot of game i can think of but ill put my top most wanted in English Nintendo games here

One piece unlimited cruise 1 and 2 they got a UK release but they were jap audio unlike unlimited adventure which had the funimation crew which was awesome

last story wii this games beats monster hunter but hoping theres a uk and uk release with english audio

death note ds games they were japan only but isnt really all that fair thye get all the good games

soul eater ds and wii versions should get a uk audio release as the show was awesome

marchen awakens romance ds needs a uk audio release too i think we need more anime styled gsmes here in the usa and the uk who agrees with me

but not jap audio as i was dissapointed with gigant battle having the vile jap audio we need eng audio games not lazy jap subbed ports

2. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

1. Learn to grammar.
    2. Japanese dubs are better than the English dub 90% of the time. It's not laziness to have the Japanese dub stay in. It's respect to the voice actors who worked so hard to get each voice clip just right.
    3. One Piece got a UK release and not a US release because they probably couldn't get the rights to release it in the US.
    4. The Last Story not having a US release was just Nintendo being a dick.
    5. Death Note has only a Japanese release because they probably couldn't get the rights to release it in the US.
    6. Soul Eater should NOT get a UK audio release. They're fine as they are.
    7. Marchen Awakens Romance does NOT need a UK audio release.
    8. We do need more anime games. We have a lot of anime-STYLED games already, just not games based off of anime.

LEARN YOURSELF SOME FACTS BEFORE YOU POST.

3. 2DamCerius

2DamCerius My eyes for your brain...fair trade.

Yeah I wish some games with anime graphics would get some credit over seas, but there are procedures for imports.

4. insanecrazy07

insanecrazy07 Well-Known Member

How about Japanese games in general?

Pretty much all of the Tales games that haven't been localized (ex. Tales of Graces F), or have been only localized for one system and not the other. (ahem, Tales of Vesperia)

I would like Soma Bringer to be localized because it's a pretty good game, and there's no other game quite like it for the NDS.

I'm not even concerned with redubbing for these games, just translate the text.

5. hirokaski

Inunah i cant spell very well due to deslexia so my grammer isnt very good and souls eater in dub better than some shitty jap dub

6. RandomRedMage

RandomRedMage Well-Known Member

>.> I just wanna see like Love Pluss come over stateside or something. o_o; But then agin that will never happen... ;-;

7. hirokaski

agreed tht game is gd but guess the fan translation is going to have to do

8. AnimeboyX3

AnimeboyX3 Well-Known Member

I've never played a good anime game in my life......

9. Inunah

Inunah Well-Known Member

Dyslexia doesn't explain lack of grammar altogether.

10. SlicedandDiced

SlicedandDiced Well-Known Member

it does on forums, i have Dyslexia and i have proper grammar but when i type some thing i often leave out a word as i type or miss a letter but in my head i think i typed it

11. ogh3

ogh3 Well-Known Member

Actually yes it does, It took my Brother a verrrryyyy long time to learn to type with good grammar. it is different than when you write it on paper

12. Natewlie

Natewlie A bag of tricks

Tales of the Abyss is coming to the 3DS, and Graces F got announced for an English release. btw. But I agree that Bamco sucks for not releasing the best Tales games over here.

And Last Story is getting a European release sometime next year along with Pandora's Tower.

13. hirokaski

im looking forward to the last story on the wii that games going to be awesome i got a pirate copy and its awesome soon as it english game here i come