1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Anime endings

Discussion in 'Anime, Manga & Cartoons' started by clyffe28, May 4, 2008.

1. clyffe28

clyffe28 Well-Known Member

what are your favorite anime endings?

Mine are:

Law of Ueki - this ending was rather crazy because Ueki was supposed to disappear but after his last attack he managed to KO the monkey looking guy so in the end its a happy ending

Hell girl - this was the most saddest ending I have watched so far even if it is not the true ending yet
    - when Ai was beaten up by a bunch of people

HunterxHunter - when Gon finally met his father

2. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Dragonball GT when goku's shit long story was finally put to rest ;D

But seriously,

I loved the Ending of Love Hina, when Naru Finally realised that she was indeed Keitaro's childhood sweetheart

3. calvin_0

calvin_0 Well-Known Member

Devilman Lady cause good demon beat god = pwned ending.

4. PhatomKids

PhatomKids Well-Known Member

Fate/ Stay Night ending was quite sad but i like it alot

5. clyffe28

clyffe28 Well-Known Member

Oh I forgot the ending of Yakitate Japan though it was a bit Hanging ending and also the ending of Flame of recca

6. gryphoondawn

gryphoondawn Well-Known Member

DN Angel -> Dark dies but Daisuke finally met his holy maiden.
    and

Ichigo 100% - Hard choice of Junpei -> AYA; NISHINO and SATSUKI
    Ending = NISHINO TSUKASA :( - The girl that is always there for him. She remain loyal eventhough she know that Manka likes Tojo. At the end Manka Junpei became matue and chooses her.

I expect TOJO AYA :'( - On the first scene, she was the girl that Junpei likes the most but confess to NISHINO thinking that she was the girl she saw on the rooktop. She likes Junpei since she was in elementary but still keep it hidden. She was sencere and inspiration of Junpei in making movies. Share the same dream.

7. sla03rs

sla03rs Well-Known Member

Gurren Lagann because it was epic!

8. Tboi

Tboi Well-Known Member

Woa, that was a long time ago for me, that was probably the first anime i ever watched (except for Alfred Jococus KwaK, but that was a dutch chlidrens writer and it was turned into an anime by the japs. )

9. Renji217

Renji217 Well-Known Member

love hina is the only anime Ive ever finnished. I was so addicted to that, now im on bleach and there is no ending yet. (>0.0)>

10. chaoticevl

chaoticevl Member

My Favorite series, but i wish it had a happier ending, but i do realize it really couldn't have ended any differently.

My favorite ending though is probably Ranma.

11. Oh, I think it's um...I have several, actually. ^^

Cardcaptor Sakura: When Sakura jumps into the air and Syaoran holds out his arms, now that was just plain sweet. And sad. *sigh*

X/1999: Okay. This one really broke me up. I remember crying for half an hour before I stopped.

Chobits: Lolz! The omake at the last was the funniest thing I'd ever thought I'd see. Those two running after Chii because she forgot her underwear! Or not. Lolz.

Hmm...I think that's it anyways.

12. monozuki_san

monozuki_san Member

I My Me Strawberry Eggs - All well Ends well. OMG the landlady was a guy [laughing]

Elementar Gerad (I know there are other title of it) - Ether Rads and Humans united.

Escaflowne - Sad but nice

Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya - Because of the order of the episodes (chronological and on air order)

Ouran High School - Love that show and wish could watch the 2nd season

Tactics - Love the ending..

Naruto Shippuden - Gaara still lives Haha

13. devinjulian

devinjulian Well-Known Member

^__^ YEI! SPOILERS~!

14. XD9999

XD9999 Well-Known Member

Midori no Hibi - strange anime, its like very episode is independent to another. Nice ending though very touchy.

Bakuretsu Tenshi - I think this anime is for kids, nobody dies and everybodys happy in the end.

Rental Magica - Nice anime, goody two shoes protagonist. Cliffhanger ending

Magikano - the most pointless anime ive ever seen, good ecchi moments though.

Potemayo - a crime not to love this. ;D ;D ;D

Great Teacher Onizuka - makes you wish there was a second season. too good to end so soon.

Shaman King - too bad the anime was so short. ended with the shaman battle.

School days - hahaha....yandere alert, all touchy from first to second to the last. The best twist was last the episode. who would have expected it to turn into a psychological/horror genre.

please teacher[onegai sensei!] - ecchiness is everything. wooot wooot.

15. lester2020

lester2020 Well-Known Member

Was it Cardcaptor Sakura: The Sealed Card? Where there are 53 cards all in all.

The endings I watched:
    Fate/Stay Night - Emiya and Saber (aka Arturia) say their goodbyes after the battle of the Holy Grail

Chrno Crusade - Rossette and Chrno lived their last lives after the battle of Aion.

Gundam SEED - Kira killed Rau in an intense battle in space together with GENESIS. Fortunately, our hero lives with the badly damaged Freedom and drifted up to Neptune.

16. blacksun23

blacksun23 Guest

did gon meet ging?
    i remember ging saying something like "the more you try to find me, the more ill try to evade you" or something like that

the last part of flame of recca was continued in a ps 2 game i think
    yanagi died
    FIN

17. dummyacct7

dummyacct7 Member

A few I've really liked:

Haruhi - when Kyon confesses his fetish =P

Kanon - when Makoto disappears (okay, arc end, close enough).

True Tears - when Shinichirou sings Noe's song.

Planetarian (visual novel) - Yumemi's speech at the climax.

Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Kai - all the action at the end, and the show is just plain awesome.

Emotional endings tend to leave the best impression (^_^;ã‚ž

18. deadbird666

deadbird666 Active Member

gurren laggan ending <333

vandread second stage ending .. giv me a chill :333

higurashi series ..

nice boat .. LOLOLOL

19. ClydeOne

ClydeOne Well-Known Member

Full Metal Alchemist-When Ed Finally Got Rid Of Those Annoying Hommunculos.

20. shadowknuxem

shadowknuxem Member

Rosaro + Vampire - She totally PWNED a kyubi

Eureka seven - They carved their initials in a heart on the moon

Final Fantasy Unlimited would have had a good ending, but they had to cut it short so they were just like "Lets have a big battle where everyone dies."