1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Animal Crossing: Wild World white screen problem

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by dragonbelle, Dec 23, 2013.

1. dragonbelle

dragonbelle New Member

Just joined your site, and overall it works perfectly. However, I can't seem to get animal crossing (an oldie) working. All I get is a white screen after starting the game. Other games that come from this site work just fine. Has anybody got a clue? I use a R4 SDHC Dual-Core for the DSI flashcard, from r4isdhc.com

2. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=59991.0

AP most likely.
    Follow that guide.

3. dragonbelle

dragonbelle New Member

Thanks, I'll give it a try. Will keep you posted.
    Post Merge: [time]1387845149[/time]
    Sorry, the ds-scene rom tool download gets stuck at 72%. So I can't go any further.

4. necr0

necr0 Well-Known Member

The download of the tool itself?

5. dragonbelle

dragonbelle New Member

Yes, the download itself sticks at 72%. Any other solution?

6. Prectorian

Prectorian . Staff Member

DS-Scene Rom Tool doesn't provide any AP fix for Animal Crossing - Wild World (rom no. 0223, 0389, nor 1479). In fact, there's no AP in it. Probably try getting a different rom copy from the one you had, as mentioned there are 3 scene releases. If that doesn't help, try backing up your SD Micro's content to computer, quick format the SD Micro, and return the backed up files to SD Micro, then try again to load the game. Otherwise try adding latest secondary firmware to your SD Micro and run the game through it (depends on which R4 you got, either YSMENU or WOOD will work on it).

7. dragonbelle

dragonbelle New Member

Thanks Precorian, I will try the other options as all 3 rom numbers don't work.