1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Animal Crossing Wild World: Nookingtons store upgrade?

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by bamfieldjames, Apr 18, 2010.

1. bamfieldjames

bamfieldjames Member

I have Animal Crossing: Wild Worlds version 1.0 for my acekard 2, and Im trying to upgrade from Nookway to Nookingtons. I know you have to spend so much at the store and have a friend shop there as well, but I can't get people to visit my town (I think it's due to the fact Im playing off a flashcart...) Anyways, I want to get an ACWW profile that I have Nookingtons on. I want to know if there's a cheat for it, or if there's someway to fix the DS to DS communtions on a flashcart, or another trick someone has. I don't care if I have to restart my file, or upgrade to version 1.2 of ACWW, I just want Nookingtons!!

2. Aldar

Aldar Well-Known Member

I Don't know about your card, but i think it's the same with them all.
    The DS multi-card and online play works exactly the same if it's a ROM as if it is the real game.
    I Have played countless games locally with family and also online with the WIFI and have never had any problems even when people used the retail carts.
    Aside from saying that i can't really help you unless the cheat for it could be contained in the cheat file download-able here.
    http://cheats.gbatemp.net/Temp/