1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Animal Crossing wild world M3 DS Real

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by torcuato2008, Oct 9, 2011.

1. torcuato2008

torcuato2008 New Member

Hi All,

I have tried with 7 different roms and we are unable to make Aninal Crossing Wild World work, once we get pass the initial Nintendo screen, the creen goes black and we only get the sound of the game. It happens with all the roms that i have tried. I have not been able to try these roms in other DS.

These are my specs:

Nintendo DS Lite - Europe
    Card - M3 DS Real - bought one year ago
    Firmware - M3G6_DS_Real_v4.9a_M74_Multi

Any insight or redirection will be highly appreciated.

Regards,
    Torcuato2008

2. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

RGF Multicart Update - YSMenu

Supports M3Real/M3Simply/M3iZero

As main firmware - maybe backup and give this a try.

Files get them from this topic: http://forum.romulation.net/index.php?topic=43121.0

EDIT: If i remember right RGF corrected the infolib.dat file for this game.

3. torcuato2008

torcuato2008 New Member

Thanks Jhon,

It worked, after waiting for aproximately a couple of minutes while i was typing away that it didn´t work. Now i will go back to other M3 firmware to see if it works also there wainting a little bit more.

Maybe it was a patience problem.... but it still takes like two minutes to load...

Thanks,
    Torcuato

4. Jhon 591

Jhon 591 Well-Known Member

Your welcome, The only thing i could think of is that it should only take a few seconds to load, Maybe that encrypted GameCode is not in infolib.dat for this game.

If the game was edited are patched - that i dought, It will change the game code making the speedup offset in infolib.dat useless are it dose not recognise that pacific game.

You sed you try-ed 7 different Roms...