1. This forum is in read-only mode.

And we're back...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Patton, Dec 21, 2007.

1. Patton

Patton Guest

Hello Community.

Chat here about the GREAT return :p

-Patton

2. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

Its really great & all that the downloads are back but I really am still angry with those guys who keep demanding DL's even though the site had problems before, you assholes better be greatful for our Gods & Mesaiahs the Romulation staff :)

3. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

I agree... those "demanders" are really annoying; they do not appreciate, they only ask for more, more MORE!

4. reityrant

reityrant Member

SUCH GREAT THING THAT THE DOWNLOADS ARE BACK.. im new in this site but afdter readig all that what happened to this siute.. its such 1 big stupid thing asking for downloads knowing that the site is experiencing problems...

5. Solus

Solus Well-Known Member

Can I just ask a question? Is the PSP Isos going to be back, or was there never really any PSP Iso download at all?

6. conjy

conjy Well-Known Member

I don't think we had that many psp isos to begin with. :-[

7. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

PSP ISOs will not be coming back, We host games so that people can 'try before they buy' only, and since Sony have released an official site for downloading demos, there is no longer any need for us to host PSP ISOs.

8. rounds25

rounds25 Well-Known Member

You know the funny thing? I don't think I'm gonna do any downloading. I just like using the forums.

9. err

err Well-Known Member

A great day for all.

10. -a55-

-a55- Well-Known Member

sweet

11. jc_106

jc_106 Well-Known Member

nice... the downloads are back... but what about the torrent tracker??... have you given up the idea??...

12. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Of course not, we'll go live with that once it's ready.

13. airsoft1117

airsoft1117 Well-Known Member

Well its good to hear, we may have fallen before but we rose and over came

14. xmastertiger

xmastertiger Member

its good dat u guyz r back, but my points have been the same fo 2 months

15. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

Write your words out properly, we are much more strict about our rules now.

Of course your points have stayed the same, there wasn't any sense in giving people points when we had no downloads.

16. Cahos Rahne Veloza

Cahos Rahne Veloza The Fart Awakens

No Duh!? Hehehe!! ;D ;D

Wasn't that "issue" about points not increasing/decreasing already discussed in another thread?

More power to you guys!! :D

17. Spankler

Spankler Member

It was a surprise for me when I read at a Orkut Community ( Nintendo DS Brasil ) that you guys were back. The best ROM site ever (and I am not kidding) now back online.
    Nice Christmas present.

Now patience, upload all ROM releases we've lost and then let's be once again the #1 NDS ROM site.

PS: Seph I think you remember me right? If you need any help with graphics, I will always be there :p

18. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

Of course I remember you, you did my signature. :)

I might contact you about a design for the tracker once that is ready, I'd like to to look somewhat like the site. :)

Also it's pretty neat that a community with 11,000 members was just told that we're back. :)

I'd love if you could translate some of the opinions people give about the site, I really hate seeing a discussion about RomUlation on some forum in a language I can't understand; I'm too damn curious. :)

19. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

Try Babelfish translation; it's terrible, but you can still understand what it means.

Edit: Yay, I'm a next-gen gamer!

20. airsoft1117

airsoft1117 Well-Known Member

I'm sure its good, i mean whats not to love about this site?

Off topic- No i just got there stop posting Born2killx :p