1. This forum is in read-only mode.

An... Pokemon HG/SS Order pick up at FEB. 26?!?

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by Giga/7210, Feb 20, 2010.

1. Giga/7210

Giga/7210 Well-Known Member

Okay, my friend got a call from Gamestop and said that her order should be pick up at Feb. 26... But it should be March 14!! What the hell? Isn't it too early to pick up the order before shipping in?

Of course, I'd prefer buying Pokemon game, which I preordered it, please don't blame me. (She's my rival. AND the most important person in my life. Meaning in love with her, that I am...)

I find this thing a little suspious, so please, does any one knows what the hell is it? I'm kinda worried about her... Actually, MORE worried about her.

2. mds64

mds64 Well-Known Member

...just walk in the store with her and tell them that you got a call about it-if they say it's false...then it may have beena prank or some fail of a scam.

Next time get the caller's name, that's what I do.

To me it sounds harmless, just walk in and ask...if it's in early then nothing to worry-the aussie eb games stores already have the signage up for it :)
    Post Merge: [time]1266663191[/time]
    If it's to be sent via mail, contact gamestop and confirm this call, it could be a scam unless you have the option of walking in..

3. Giga/7210

Giga/7210 Well-Known Member

Thank you so much, I did called and they said it is too early for this game to release yet. So I already informed her, thanks again, dude. ^^