1. This forum is in read-only mode.

An NDS rpg/Flash RPG

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by cjdogger, Oct 3, 2008.

1. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

I think this goes here...
    Could our community perhaps come together and make an RPG in flash or perhaps even a NDS rom?
    I don't have the ability or time to do it myself and I think it would be good for the community, so the gist of this game's story would be like this-
    A romulation rom has been dumped by a mysterious dumper, many memebers download this game and get sucked in to it, in this rpg world, the battle system is fairly simple to final fantasy, mods + admins featured, the characters will have their own traits
    For example- If I were a character then my power would be cheat upgrade, which would give temporary high stats.

I hope you like the idea

2. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

So far the community can't even provide enough material for a decent magazine. So unless some entirely new people step forward with the intention of bringing this to life then I doubt it.

3. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

A bit difficult to do. It would have to be a NDS homebrew, which some of us could help with. But can't be bothered.

4. romz_mark

romz_mark Well-Known Member

That's a really good idea for a game. I might be able to help out if it's for NDS. But after these holidays i might not have much time for it. :)

5. blacksun23

blacksun23 Guest

id like to be in the game too dood
    create me as a black hole
    my special would be SUCK
    id suck anything surrounding me(in a ffta disgaea map)
    the mags okay if not decent

6. cjdogger

cjdogger Guest

You already suck and it seems like it won't be made anyway

7. hahahahaha

hahahahaha Well-Known Member

I would love to help but i have no idea how to do any of these things. I dont even know how you guys get ROMs. All i do is download. I can only make basic 2d games.