1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Am i making good choices?

Discussion in 'Flashcart Help' started by Aldar, Aug 27, 2012.

1. Aldar

Aldar Well-Known Member

Well my NDS-lite with its NEVER updated CycloDS card has finally peeved me off enough to look into buying a new card that will work with my DSi (which i have had a long time and never really used much). So my questions are, Is the Supercard DStwo as good as the Cyclo for features and how it used to be updated constantly? Also, does the GBA and SNES emulation work well? I am sick of SnemulDS which never runs roms well enough to play. And finally my question is about where i might buy it from. Is Gamezway a good supplier, and if so where do they ship from?
    Information is appreciated, i just want to iron out the kinks before i slap down the money for another high-end cart.

2. funguy

funguy Well-Known Member

The DSTWO is the best flashcart on the market.

I still have a Cyclo but never use it as the DSTWO has taken up residence in my DSiXL now, as for being updated constantly, the DSTWO has the best support out of all the flashcarts.

The GBA and Snes emulation aint perfect but it's perfectly acceptable.

I make my flashcart purchases from http://www.zhuzhuchina.com/store/supercard_dstwo_slot_1_multilanguage_1_4_4_compatible_gba_iplayer_mediaplayer_3ds_preflashed.html

3. Aldar

Aldar Well-Known Member

Thanks for the info/suggestion! I will definitely check it out.

4. Aldar

Aldar Well-Known Member

Thanks for that, sad that it costs so much more when you get it from the US. :(

5. Marlayna

Marlayna Active Member

I have a Supercard Dstwo. I'm pretty new to the whole flashcart scene, but it's great. Nice updates and supports and if you have problems you can find tutorials anywhere. I've learned most of what I know about mine from the forum here and gbatemp.net. Both are great sites and resources are numerous. I can't really complain about the snes compatibility because so far it's done what I wanted. I think a supercard is a great choice.