1. This forum is in read-only mode.

Alternative media players??

Discussion in 'Nintendo' started by akeno, Dec 24, 2007.

1. akeno

akeno New Member

Hello

I'm just wondering if there are any other media players for the ds? I'm using moonshell at the moment but there doesn't seem to be any pause, rewind or fast forward functions on it.

Any help, much appreciated

Great site by the way :)

2. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

Press L to pause, and just tap the progress bar thing to skip to different places in the song/video.

3. airsoft1117

airsoft1117 Well-Known Member

You can use DS organize the user interface is a lot better, IMO. The only problem with it is that it cant play videos.

4. Warren_303

Warren_303 Well-Known Member

I had a few probs with my DSOrganize last night. Not to change the subject but I couldn't run roms through.

It's obviously not something that is a huge burden but was weird. I do very much like the fact that you can rename/delete files in that homebrew though.

To get back on topic, sorry but I only use Moonshell with my Supercard DS one and DS organize occasionally.

Like born2killz said when the music is playing with the DS open you can press the L shoulder button.

When the DS is closed you must hold the "R" shoulder and press "L" while holding to pause.
    Release and do the same procedure to unpause.

The opposite by holding "L" and pressing "R" will skip to the next song.

5. akeno

akeno New Member

Cheers for that. I was pressing all sorts of buttons but didn't get on to the pause one. Oops.