1. This forum is in read-only mode.

All your MMOing needs...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CloudBoy101, Feb 4, 2008.

1. CloudBoy101

CloudBoy101 Well-Known Member

http://www.mmosite.com/

This site has a huge list of free MMO's, any type you can think of. One thing though, try to stay away from downloading games on their sever, it's really slow, If they don't give you a mirror for a certain download, google the games name instead.

2. kamage

kamage Well-Known Member

No wonder I could never download anything.... we should host some games over here xD I want to se everyone playing City of Heroes once, or Villains, but too bad its pay to play, PM me if anyone finds a private server ;) but I guess I'm playing Maplestory right now...since nothing else to do, but I play Audition with my girlfriend...she insists on me coming with her to the Net Cafe to play it, but I DOTA while she audis, rarely I go on, and I'm able to beat her, but she constantly asks questions like, Does this look cute, cracks me up thinking about her saying that ;D but MMO s are alright, but Guildwars is one to think of, because tis a one time payment, but list some of your MMOs that you played, Downloadable ones, so no runescape....neopets....please:
    I never said they ahd to be free

Maplestory
    FLYFF
    City of Heroes/City of Villains
    WoW
    Command and conquer
    Starcraft
    Warcraft III
    Trickster <------not worth it!!
    Gunbound
    GunZ the duel
    Counterstrike
    Sims
    Alot more, but can't think of them...

And, I guess those were games...but not MMos, but I consider them as MMos, due to the large amount of players playing them, and read the rules, do not use Short hand, remember MMoRPG-Mass multiplayer online Role playing game

Oh yeah ;D

3. Born2killx

Born2killx Well-Known Member

Technically, MMO is an abbreviation, not shorthand.

4. Seph

Seph Administrator Staff Member

I've always been in favour of Ragnarok Online mid rate servers, 200/200/100 with max level 255 and hero implemented, loads of fun for months with that.

5. anandjones

anandjones Well-Known Member

Here's another good site: http://www.mmorpg.com/index.cfm?bhcp=1

6. CainMasters

CainMasters Well-Known Member

I'll second that. Because on normal rates it just takes too long to level Up and with high rates like 100k/100k/50k it's boring as you don't really play you simply go out and make a new char and after a few seconds you are finished as you've got everything you can get.

7. eden2812

eden2812 Well-Known Member

Gotta wait for Cabal Online..!

Reminds me of Dynasty Warriors.. Really!

8. BloodVayne

BloodVayne Well-Known Member

I played the hell out of RO & Dofus before they went P2P. Both great games. Sucks that most turn P2P in the end :-\ .
    www.gameogre.com has a good list of free and pay MMOs.

9. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

P2P? don't you mean PvP?

10. BloodVayne

BloodVayne Well-Known Member

Er... P2P as in pay to play. Just can't afford the monthly fees on my student budget.

11. Loonylion

Loonylion Administrator Staff Member

ah ok, not heard that abbreviation before.

12. Tboi

Tboi Well-Known Member

Runescape...I got a few friends who are P2P at Runescape, there socialization is going down by the minute

13. Tboi

Tboi Well-Known Member

They don't have a sperm count ;)