1. This forum is in read-only mode.

All Pokemon and R4i-SDHC

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by reksveks, Mar 21, 2010.

1. reksveks

reksveks New Member

Hi,

I brought an R4i-SDHC for my DS lite a year ago, and have had a problem with playing Pokemon. The problem is that the game will run fine but sometimes when saving and then playing again later the game will either say "the save file is corrupt and will load another save" or "the save file is corrupt and will be deleted".

Also this is an R4i-SDHC without the 1.4 sign and it came in a red box, apparently the highest kernel version is r4i-sdhc_R4i_v1.09b_English

I have really google this problem, and the solution of patching the save file to 1024kb does not work and i have yet to find a proper tutorial on how to get YSmenu on the R4i-sdhc. So is there any solution for me ?

If there is no solution, what flash card would you suggest i buy ?

2. zplatter

zplatter Member

For an r4 user i would suggest you use the jap version with the translation hack, works perfectly, some things are not yet translated, but it haven't slowed me in my gaming progress:p

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=215429

Follow that tutorial, too bad that the guy that was not done translating was banned from that site so we might have to look elsewhere for V.2 and 3 :(

3. reksveks

reksveks New Member

Will it prevent my R4i ruining my save files though?