1. This forum is in read-only mode.

All games working except Pkmn Heart Gold/Soul Silver on TTDS

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Kevinho93, Feb 17, 2011.

1. Kevinho93

Kevinho93 New Member

Hi guys,

I'm having a issue trying to run Pokemon Heart Gold/Soul Silver on my TTDS flashcart. All games seem to be working but these two. This means I can run the newer Pokemon White, but I can't run HG/SS. I'm currently running YSMenu 6.49 on my TTDS. The games freeze when I go into the game itself (when the character shrinks after the conversation w/ Oak or when I load a saved game) and I get a black screen. I'm having this issue with both the clean and the patched versions of the games. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Thanks.

2. Rat.2

Rat.2 Well-Known Member

have u tried patching the rom or just getting the patched rom
    or if you have try the clean rom that worked for me (i was using a ttdsi)

3. Kevinho93

Kevinho93 New Member

I've downloaded several pre-patched roms. The clean rom should be able to at least run (and freeze after 20 events?), right? But it doesn't run at all.
    My friend also has a TTDS and the same firmware and it runs for him. So what could be the problem? I can run a patched version of the games on the official DSTT firmware.

4. BigGangstaKillaC93

BigGangstaKillaC93 Well-Known Member

I've notice that Heart Gold/Soul Silver stops working/starts working on some TTDS updates. This must be some kind of glitch. The next update will come out real soon so try that. Keep using the patched rom as the clean rom still freezes about every half our

5. kme92

kme92 Well-Known Member

I got it to work without Ysmenu.
    Try doing that.
    Sounds stupid, but it worked for me.

6. Rat.2

Rat.2 Well-Known Member

ok try backing up everything on your card and formatting it

7. Joseg1320

Joseg1320 Well-Known Member

Try out these 2 roms

Soul Silver